Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#364162 by Wescot Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm
A company called Spencer Capital Partners with a website and address in Hong Kong have been phoning people offering financial services. They scammed me out of a significant sum of money last year and are again trying to scam more money out of me with the incentive to get the original funds back. This company does not have any personnel in their Hong Kong office only a phone that is redirected somewhere else. The Hong Kong government have confirmed that they are not a genuine company and are not registered in Hong Kong. They may be about to offer another scam in the up coming Aramco float. Please do not deal with this company or you will lose your total investment. The person I have been dealing with this time is Michael Levy. Please contact me if you need more information.
Advertisement

#364164 by AlanJones Wed May 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Please post any email addresses, phone numbers and websites that they are using. This will help other victims.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.