Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#366828 by Carlabanker Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

Chairman Of The Board at Horizon Group

$100M to $1.5B in 10 days
I am sending you a great trade proposal called Managed Buy- Sell Program that delivers 1500 % in 10 days safely, with no risk to capital.
Min requirement is 100 M at a top bank. Funds stay in owner's account, just need to be blocked via MT 199 or 799 unless funds are at HSBC, London , Barclays or JP Morgan where no Swift is required.

We have many other PPP offers. But this program pays the most as it accelerates 40 week earnings from the trade in first 10 days after funds are blocked.
Client can use the profits from trade to do additional trades also that will multiply returns many times more.

To get started, we just need simple CIS, ATV, passport and current bank statement / tear sheet signed by two bank officers (within 3 days) from the owner of funds.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.
If a client has funds outside the UK, and in a Top 100 bank (including China) that is not in the US, Middle East, Russia, South America, Africa or India.
Email your inquire to [email protected]
Advertisement

#367734 by Clinton Hood Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to try and steal from their victims.

I would like to know who this Carlabanker that has stated I am a scammer because of my advertisement for PPP and I demand the proof and I will advise my lawyers for this false information and demand that you do further DD on myself before making false claims as I will take direct legal action against your site and Calabanker!!
I expect a response to my email urgently.
#367736 by AlanJones Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 pm
Hello dumb scammer Clinton Hood, thanks for signing up and confirming that you are nothing more than a pathetic scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367737 by AlanJones Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:59 pm
Another of this dumb scammer's fake offers that he spams on LinkedIn

This program requires a minimum cash of $100M USD, with a maximum allowed of $5B USD. The operation is performed with a Block/Reserve, and confirmed by Swift MT-799. The Swift MT-799 is only informative, confirming that the client’s bank has made the Block / Reserve in the account in favor of the trader; thus, the client’s funds remain in his account and are not moved.
PROGRAM MULTI STEP BY SWIFT MT-799 (BLOCK/RESERVE) - $100M TO $5B DESCRIPTION: Program Multi Step by (Block/Reserve). The operation is performed by a Block/Reserve, with confirmation by Swift MT-799. The client’s funds remain in the account and are not moved at all ASSET TYPE: Cash Only from Top Banks CURRENCY: $ USD , € EURO , £ POUND STERLING DURATION: 13 Months by Block/Reserve with confirmation by Swift MT-799 CONTRACT:
AMOUNT: $100M USD (Minimum Amount) To $5B USD PROFIT OF THE PROGRAM: 1- Advance 3% of the face value received, paid in 72 Hours after Swift receipt/verification 2- Bullet Trade Program for 10 Days, with the Profit 200 % (Historical) Profit 3- Bullet Trade Program for 30 Days, with the Profit 800 % (Historical) Profit 4- Trade Program of 40 Weeks, with the Weekly Profit of 100 % (Historical) Profit.
PM me for more info.

This stupid scammer Clinton Hood - [email protected] is so dumb that he thinks people will believe that he can offer deal in the billions of dollars, using just a free email address. What a dumb goat.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367787 by basthatti Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to try and steal from their victims.

Alan Jones and others must know that Clinton Hood's post is NOT a scam. Just because we call a posting / a person who posts it as scam, it need not automatically become a scam. The reason must be explained why & how it is a scam. In this case what Clinton Hood has posted does NOT involve MT760 which is used to move client's funds. Since that kind of blocking is not involved, and since it involves only MT799 blocking , the client's funds are safe . Anyone who is aware of trade programs or private placement programs know how funds multiply in a safe way. It is mostly available for clients with $100M & more and those funds must be owned , clear & clean funds. During due diligence by the trader / platform, either a client qualifies or is rejected based on this.

From the detailed explanation from Clinton Hood's program, it can be seen that the method is safe for the client's funds and so no question of scam in this.

If Alan Jones does not know how trade programs (Private placement programs) function, he must educate himself first before making wild allegations on genuine programs.

I appreciate Clinton Hood's post and will refer my clients to him.
#367789 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:40 am
100% a scam.

Chairman Of The Board at Horizon Group

$100M to $1.5B in 10 days
I am sending you a great trade proposal called Managed Buy- Sell Program that delivers 1500 % in 10 days safely, with no risk to capital.
Min requirement is 100 M at a top bank. Funds stay in owner's account, just need to be blocked via MT 199 or 799 unless funds are at HSBC, London , Barclays or JP Morgan where no Swift is required.

We have many other PPP offers. But this program pays the most as it accelerates 40 week earnings from the trade in first 10 days after funds are blocked.
Client can use the profits from trade to do additional trades also that will multiply returns many times more.

To get started, we just need simple CIS, ATV, passport and current bank statement / tear sheet signed by two bank officers (within 3 days) from the owner of funds.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.
If a client has funds outside the UK, and in a Top 100 bank (including China) that is not in the US, Middle East, Russia, South America, Africa or India.
Email your inquire to [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#367816 by AlanJones Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:24 pm
basthatti wrote:I appreciate Clinton Hood's post and will refer my clients to him.

Hey dumbass, you don't have clients, you have victims, just like dumb scammer Clinton Hood - [email protected].

But thanks for registering again and providing us with more of your scam identities.