Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#367086 by AlanJones Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

NEED BG / SBLC FOR LEASE.. ONLY CREDIBLE PROVIDERS OR MANDATES PLEASE.. CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371181 by AlanJones Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:20 am
This offer serves as confirmation that my client (to be announced upon formal inquiry), represented by its CEO,and MD, is entrusted with a fund, which will provide their company with capital for Project funding.

The allocation for my client's company, to be instituted via a DTC download, is for the initial Sum of, Euro’s 1,000,000,000,000.00 (One Trillion Euro’s) which upon successful download, will increase with rolls and extensions.

My client's company, is requesting that your bank provide them with the service of your server
room in order to download funds via the DTC system, from Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, in a total amount of Euro’s 1,000,000,000,000.00 (One Trillion Euros), in tranches to be agreed upon, on subsequent banking days.

If your Bank has access to institute the download with all the necessary approvals, could you please respond to : [email protected]

Yes, you read that right, this moronic scammer really is claiming to be arranging a deal for One Trillion Euro’s :yikes: :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.