Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#368987 by AlanJones Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm
The pathetic scammers behind this fake company Kangyo Yokohama Securities tried to blackmail the OP of this topic by claiming they will refund him if he removed his posts.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#369028 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:09 am
Valentine wrote:devastating!

I don't understand how there is zero information online about them being scammers.

They make a big effort to look very professional.

- When I called them out as a fraudental company, some guy of the legal department would call me and go through all my concerns.
- After purchasing shares, they provide street name certificates of officialy registred companies in HongKong (to be identified on governmental websites)
- But there is always something new coming up: first it was purchasing more shares to be able to participate in a fix price sell later. Then it was about selling the shares and finally release the funds, but, now they ask to purchase indemnity shares because the buyers bank wants to execute the deal on indemnity securities. Since it is an agreement under disclosure, they are not telling me the bank and also I can't do the indemnity security right with the bank, but through the broker itself and they will 'forward' it to the bank..

Well now it has been marked as a scam, thanks to you for warning the Planet . Thank you for posting to Scamwarners , your post will help warn other potential victims of this FAKE STOCKS AND SECURITIES SALES SCAM .

Daniel 8 :25
#376513 by Ghod Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm
Hi,
To add a little bit, as a victim of them, I get the confirmation by officials in Japan that this company doesn't exist.

Copy of the authorities answer:
The company named " Kangyo Yokohama Securities " is not a registered financial company with the Financial Services Agency of Japan.
https://www.fsa.go.jp/en/refer/cold/index.html

Unfortunately, we do not have authority to order actions against them under the Japanese law, due to the non-existence of the entity in Japan.

So we suggest that you should contact the regulator or authority of the bank, if you know the company’s bank account information which you transferred your money.

Moreover, there is also a way to report this case to your local police and request them to submit international investigation request via Interpol network.

We hope that the above-mentioned will be of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,

International Financial Markets Section
Office of International Affairs
Financial Services Agency, Government of Japan

And a case has been filed at Interpol.
#376536 by Terminator5 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 pm
Thank you for posting additional information about this scam . Your post will aid other potential victims of this scam .

#424572 by Philipp Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:28 am
It has been three years since the original scam and I recently got called by a company naming themselves JP Insolvency claiming that they were in the middle of a court case to get money back from Kangyo Yokohama. Interestingly they knew a lot about me.

The company actually is registered according to https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01282337 but looking at the https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01282337/filing-history?page=1, we see that the history differs from what their homepage says...

jpinsolvencyservices.com

So I'd call this SUSPICIOUS at the very least.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed external links
#424573 by AlanJones Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:41 am
The domain jpinsolvencyservices.com was registered last August with a Russian domain registry company. Rather strange for a company that claims to be UK based.

It is almost certainly the scammers having another attempt at stealing from previous victims by using the name of a legitimate business that is not involved in the scam.

The registered address, which the fake website claims is their actual address (340a, Aldridge Road, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, England, B74 2DT) appears to belong to a firm of accountants and is most likely the accountants of the legitimate JP Insolvency Services.

The telephone number from the fake website 0192223016 (0044192223016) is in the wrong Dialing Code area for Sutton Coldfield and appears to be run by a VoIP or forwarding services company.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#424576 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 am
It's a recovery scam , that's why they know so much about you . Basically it's the same scammers with a different scam . Thanks for posting to Scamwarners, your post will help warn other potential victims of this recovery scam .

#424602 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:06 pm
"jpinsolvencyservices.com", "JP Insolvency Services Limited"; "hadeninsolvencylimited.com", "Haden Insolvency Limited".
2 Russian Registered near mirror image fake websites . Stolen Identity from UK registered companies # 01282337 and # 03818162 . Recovery Scams targeting victims of fake stock and securities sales scams .

See also Fake Sites Used For Fraud:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204296

#435532 by AlanJones Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:38 pm
Scammers are still abusing the name of legitimate company "JP Insolvency Services Limited" using the email address [email protected] and the telephone number 01213146955 (00441213146955).

The fake domain jpinsolvencyservices.com appears to have been re-registered a month and a half ago:
Creation Date: 2022-05-30T15:56:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-05-30T15:56:00Z

Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Country: GB