Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#369144 by Lydia Khlam Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:16 pm
An investor group for my bio-energy company has sent me to an attorney I do not know.
They are called:

Mr. Erkan Topal, Esq.
Senior Associate Litigator
www.primelawassociate.com
[email protected]

They have asked and advised that I need to procured a Personal Key Insurance “PKI’ which comes with same number of digit of TAC code, and it would have verified my transaction immediately. This said is what most Oil-drilling and shipping companies do procure before they embark on huge financial dealings in Multi-Million Dollars/Euros transactions, in order to avoid TAC interference. The good news is that, once they get the TAC code for me, they have confirmed that a PKI will be issued as well in accordance to the TAC code, so that my future transactions and dealings will be more smooth and transparent without any imposition or whatsoever delays from the authorities while carrying out huge financial transactions in-ward or out-ward of banking coordinates.

The TAC code will be received for €37,000 (Thirty-Seven Thousand EUR) within 3 to 5-business days.
Also the TAC code will be issued to you in accordance with a supplementary “PKI” code, which is an additional litigation effort on my behalf to ensure ultimate successful closure.

So, my question is thus: Is a Tac code or Personal Key Insurance “PKI’ from primelawassociate.com necessary or a scam? Couldn't I get this from my own solicitor?
Advertisement

#369154 by AlanJones Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:04 pm
Lydia Khlam wrote:http://www.primelawassociate.com

The website is fake and all of the nonsense about TAC and PKI looks like the type of rubbish that a dumb scammer with no clue about insurance or international finance would write.

The website claims to be copyright 2007, but was registered a month ago by someone using a Russian privacy service to hide their identity and is hosted on Russian servers.

The site gives no contact details apart from an email and no indication of where the company is based.

Whoever referred you to primelawassociate.com is part of this scam and has no interest in investing in your company, just stealing from you.

Please post any more details you have about these scammers, such as the details of this "investor group" as other victims may be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.