Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#405503 by buried under 419s Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 am
Hello!

Í am a hacker who has access to yoür operatíng system.
Í also have full access to yoür accoüňt.

Í've been watchíng yoü for a few months now.
The fact ís that yoü were ínfected wíth malware throügh an adült síte that yoü vísíted.

Íf yoü are not famílíar wíth thís, Í wíll explaín.
Trojan Vírüs gíves me füll access and control over a compüter or other devíce.
Thís means that Í can see everythíng on yoür screen, türn on the camera and mícrophone, büt yoü do not know aboüt ít.

Í also have access to all yoür contacts and all yoür correspondence.

Why yoür antívírüs díd not detect malware?
Answer: My malware üses the dríver, Í üpdate íts sígnatüres every 4 hoürs so that yoür antívírüs ís sílent.

Í made a vídeo showíng how yoü satísfy yoürself ín the left half of the screen, and ín the ríght half yoü see the vídeo that yoü watched. Wíth one clíck of the moüse,
Í can send thís vídeo to all yoür emaíls and contacts on socíal networks. Í can also post access to all yoür e-maíl correspondence and messengers that yoü üse.

Íf yoü want to prevent thís, transfer the amoünt of $950(USD) to my bítcoín address (íf yoü do not know how to do thís, wríte to Google: 'Büy Bítcoín').

My bítcoín address (BŤC Wallet) ís: 18Jro9LNFqBQarcc63WYGf3w7PdDAiwXpk

After receívíng the payment, Í wíll delete the vídeo and yoü wíll never hear me agaín.
Í gíve yoü 48 hoürs to pay.
Í have a notíce readíng thís letter, and the tímer wíll work when yoü see thís letter.
Fílíng a complaínt somewhere does not make sense becaüse thís emaíl cannot be tracked líke my bítcoín address.
Í do not make any místakes.

Íf Í fínd that yoü have shared thís message wíth someone else, the vídeo wíll be ímmedíately dístríbüted.

Best regards!

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#407335 by Michelle Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:40 pm
Eric Brooks <[email protected]>

Actually, I placed a virus on the xXx vids (sex sites) site & guess what, you visited this web site to have fun. While you were viewing videos, your web browser started working as a Remote Desktop having a keylogger which gave me accessibility to your display and also cam recording.
Just after that, my software collected all your contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and email.
zgopa25 is one of your passwords.
if you send me 995usd as a donation through Bitcoin, I will erase the recording immediately.
(search for in Google "how to buy bitcoin"). my BTC Address: 33iPjYkefnXq3KYTUug6gkiiwaHJDr9Jet
If I don't get the BitCoins in 24hrs, I will definately send your video to all of your contacts, don't reply to this email it's hacked. omMe

#408173 by chinchilla Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:35 pm
I reported this person to Microsoft's abuse team, but I was hoping someone here would be able to tell me if this person actually is able to access my passwords. The text is from the email I sent to Microsoft. Note: when I copied and pasted the text, the gibberish appeared.

Leta Sinitskaya <[email protected]>
Fri 4/10/2020 5:59 PM
I'maware,vaspen38a10,bisQyourzpassword.vYouPmaydnotpknowjme,wandCyoupareFmostUlikely
Fwonderingewhytyou'rehgettingAthisvmail,uright?S

Overview:

Is installed a malware on the adult vidso(sexvsites)site, and there's more, you visited thisC site to have funf(you knowwhat I mean).Once you were there on the website, my malware took control of your browser. It started operating a keylogger and remote desktop protocol which gave me access to your webcam. Immediately after that, my software collected your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, and Gmail. I created a double-screen video. First part shows the video you were watchingL(you have a good taste lol...), and the secondF= part displays the recording of your webcam.

Precisely what should you do?

Well, Ibelieve,$1900 is a fair price for our little secret. You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this,search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address:
bc1qquv8gd2l6p5hta727kaz8ammfrns089ga8rqqq
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Note:

You have one day to make the payment.(I've a specific pixel within this message, and now I know that you have read through this email). If do not receive the payment,I will send your video recording to all of your contacts, including yourrelatives,gandPcolleagues.KHowever,yifbIVdoCgetjpaid,ztheevideoJwillkbeidestroyedIimmediately.MIfc
youSneedaevidence,UreplyywithW"Yes!"tandFIhdefinitelyuwillQsendYyourwvideoWrecordingbtoJyourO10
Mcontacts.NThiskiskaYnon-negotiableyoffer.rPleaseodon'tJwastenmynpersonaljtimeSandmyoursKbyOreplyingKtoqthisGemail.

Leta
#408174 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Read the first post in this topic, it tells you all you need to know.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#408475 by Michelle Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:37 am

I'm aware, 419, is your password.

I require your 100% attention for the coming Twenty-four hours, or I will certainly make sure you that you live out of guilt for the rest of your lifetime.

Hello, you don't know me. However I know just about everything about you. Your current fb contact list, phone contacts plus all the virtual activity in your computer from previous 191 days.

Which includes, your self pleasure video, which brings me to the primary motive why I am composing this particular e-mail to you.

Well the previous time you went to the sexually graphic online sites, my spyware ended up being triggered inside your pc which ended up shooting a beautiful video of your masturbation act by activating your cam.
(you got a unquestionably weird taste by the way lmfao)

I own the whole recording. Just in case you feel I am messing around, just reply proof and I will be forwarding the recording randomly to 4 people you recognize.

It could end up being your friend, co workers, boss, mother and father (I don't know! My software will randomly pick the contact details).

Will you be capable to look into anyone's eyes again after it? I question that...

But, it does not have to be that route.

I want to make you a 1 time, no negotiable offer.

Purchase $ 2000 in bitcoin and send it on the down below address:

bc1***q6kq9d4ddvp4hcneturhccwxx9apezc94fm967j
[case sensitive so copy and paste it, and remove *** from it]

(If you do not know how, look online how to acquire bitcoin. Do not waste my important time)

If you send out this particular 'donation' (we will call it that?). Immediately after that, I will disappear and never make contact with you again. I will get rid of everything I've got in relation to you. You may proceed living your ordinary day to day life with absolutely no stress.

You've 24 hours to do so. Your time will begin as quickly you read through this email. I have an unique program code that will inform me once you read this email therefore don't attempt to play smart.

Actual bitcoin wallet address - bc1q6kq9d4ddvp4hcneturhccwxx9apezc94fm967j

#409119 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:30 am
Hellø!

I am a hacker whø has access tø yøur øperat¡ng system.
I alsø have full access tø yøur accøuňt.

I've been watch¡ng yøu før a few mønths nøw.
The fact ¡s that yøu were ¡nfected w¡th malware thrøugh an adult s¡te that yøu v¡s¡ted.

If yøu are nøt fam¡l¡ar w¡th th¡s, ¡ w¡ll expla¡n.
Trøjan V¡rus g¡ves me full access and cøntrøl øver a cømputer ør øther dev¡ce.
Th¡s means that ¡ can see everyth¡ng øn yøur screen, turn øn the camera and m¡crøphøne, but yøu dø nøt knøw abøut ¡t.

I alsø have access tø all yøur cøntacts and
all yøur cørrespøndence.
Why yøur ant¡v¡rus d¡d nøt detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the dr¡ver, ¡ update ¡ts s¡gnatures every 4 høurs sø that yøur ant¡v¡rus ¡s s¡lent.

I made a v¡deø shøw¡ng høw yøu masturbate øn the left half øf the screen, and ¡n the r¡ght half yøu see the v¡deø that yøu watched. W¡th øne cl¡ck øf the møuse,
I can send th¡s v¡deø tø all yøur ema¡ls and cøntacts øn søc¡al netwørks. ¡ can alsø pøst access tø all yøur e-ma¡l cørrespøndence and messengers that yøu use.

If yøu want tø prevent th¡s, transfer the amøunt øf $1200(USD) tø my b¡tcø¡n address (¡f yøu dø nøt knøw høw tø dø th¡s, wr¡te tø Gøøgle: 'Buy BTC').

My b¡tcø¡n address (BTC Wallet) ¡s: 16QLrb5Ej3VLCaxeivbJxAgfvWEXyqGAfc

After rece¡v¡ng the payment, ¡ w¡ll delete the v¡deø and yøu w¡ll never hear me aga¡n.
I g¡ve yøu 48 høurs tø pay.
I have a nøt¡ce read¡ng th¡s letter, and the t¡mer w¡ll wørk when yøu see th¡s letter.
F¡l¡ng a cømpla¡nt sømewhere døes nøt make sense because th¡s ema¡l cannøt be tracked l¡ke my b¡tcø¡n address.
I dø nøt make any m¡stakes.

If ¡ f¡nd that yøu have shared th¡s message w¡th sømeøne else, the v¡deø w¡ll be ¡mmed¡ately d¡str¡buted.

Best regards!

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#411252 by buried under 419s Sat May 30, 2020 4:28 pm
Hello!

Î am a hacker who haș acceșș to your operatîng șyștem.
Î alșo have full acceșș to your account.

Thîș meanș that î have full acceșș to your devîce: At the tîme of hackîng your account () had thîș pașșword: as45thn

You can șay: thîș îș my, but old pașșword!
Or: î can change my pașșword at any tîme!

Of courșe! You wîll be rîght,
but the fact îș that when you change the pașșword, my malîcîouș code every tîme șaved a new one!

Î've been watchîng you for a few monthș now.
The fact îș that you were înfected wîth malware through an adult șîte that you vîșîted.

îf you are not famîlîar wîth thîș, î wîll explaîn.
Trojan Vîruș gîveș me full acceșș and control over a computer or other devîce.
Thîș meanș that î can șee everythîng on your șcreen, turn on the camera and mîcrophone, but you do not know about ît.

Î alșo have acceșș to all your contactș and all your correșpondence.
Why your antîvîruș dîd not detect malware?
Anșwer: My malware ușeș the drîver, î update îtș șîgnatureș every 4 hourș șo that your antîvîruș îș șîlent.

Î made a vîdeo șhowîng how you mașturbate on the left half of the șcreen, and în the rîght half you șee the vîdeo that you watched. Wîth one clîck of the moușe,
Î can șend thîș vîdeo to all your emaîlș and contactș on șocîal networkș. î can alșo poșt acceșș to all your e-maîl correșpondence and meșșengerș that you ușe.

Îf you want to prevent thîș, tranșfer the amount of $925 to my bîtcoîn addreșș (îf you do not know how to do thîș, wrîte to Google: 'Buy BTC').

My bîtcoîn addreșș (BTC Wallet) îș: 1Q86AcXnX7NbymnKZ5qV8RThDSXCeUswC9

After receîvîng the payment, î wîll delete the vîdeo and you wîll never hear me agaîn.
Î gîve you 48 hourș to pay.
Î have a notîce readîng thîș letter, and the tîmer wîll work when you șee thîș letter.
Fîlîng a complaînt șomewhere doeș not make șenșe becaușe thîș emaîl cannot be tracked lîke my bîtcoîn addreșș.
Î do not make any mîștakeș.

Îf î fînd that you have șhared thîș meșșage wîth șomeone elșe, the vîdeo wîll be îmmedîately dîștrîbuted.

Beșt regardș!

#413170 by NoDigitalFootprint Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:39 am
FROM EMAIL SCAMMER: [email protected]

Video of you!

Hey, some time ago your computer was infected with my private software, RAT (Remote Administration Tool).

My software gave me access to all your accounts, contacts and it was possible to spy on you over your webcam.

For example, I know that at the time of infection your password was: PIRATEGALAXY24359

Sometimes I was spying on you and then once I was shocked seeing you started to MASTRUBATE, so I recorded you with the software called: Bandicam, Google it if you want.

I can share the video of you with all your friends, contacts, post it on social networks and everywhere else.

You can stop me, send 450$ with the cryptocurrency Ethereum (ETH).

It's easy to buy Ethereum (ETH), for example here: btcdirect.eu , bitvavo.com , anycoindirect.eu , binance.com , or Google another exchanger.

My Ethereum (ETH) wallet is: 0x869C893E84618DA936274bADF3d9E800d0572955

Yes that's how the wallet looks like, copy and paste it.

After receiving the payment, I will remove everything and you never hear from me again.

You got 3 days time!

Next time update your browser before browsing the web, so you won't get infected again!
MailID: 2033229002203322900220332290022033229002203322900220332290022033229002203322900220332290022033229002
#413312 by AlanJones Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:38 am
Subject: Spero tu stia bene e al sicuro

Ciao, scusa se ti disturbo, sei l'ultima persona che voglio contattare. Credo che sia il modo migliore per andare.
Ho un problema con il tuo parente e sfortunatamente questa faccenda non è presa sul serio.
Non voglio entrare nei dettagli ora con te sul problema, ma posso assicurarti che è molto sensibile. La quantità di denaro coinvolta non è davvero così grande.
Questa sarà l'unica e ultima e-mail e spetta a te decidere cosa fare, ma lascia che ti dica cosa accadrà se prendi la decisione sbagliata.
Sono stanco di questa merda e non posso continuare e stare zitto. Pubblicherò tutti i file e le informazioni sui nostri rapporti su Internet e invierò quel link a tutti gli amici, colleghi e parenti.
Sei l'ultima risorsa e spero che ti interessi che questo non diventi pubblico, e posso immaginare che non vuoi affatto essere imbarazzato al riguardo.
Posso solo immaginare quanta vergogna possa essere per te, ecco perché ti scrivo. Teniamolo come dovrebbe essere, tranquillo.
Possiamo mantenere questo segreto e non mettere in imbarazzo nessuno per l'importo dovuto a me. Sono solo 900 EURO.
Spero seriamente che tu non voglia che scriva la prossima e-mail con tutti i dettagli e descrivendo il problema a TUTTI i nostri amici e parenti.
Lo farò, se non avrò ciò che è mio. Allegherò anche schermate dei nostri testi, registrazioni vocali e alcune immagini, così tutti lo sanno.
Inoltre invierò la copia completa delle informazioni alla Guardia di Finanza. Sono sicuro che se ne occuperanno.
Ecco perché preferirei non rivelarmi nemmeno, e sistemare questa cosa ora solo tra noi due.
Cavolo, non vuoi nemmeno sapere qual è il problema, fidati di me.
Per favore, non provare a contattarmi. Se non avrò indietro i miei soldi entro due giorni, mi assicurerò che tutti sappiano di questa vergogna.
Per rimanere il più incognito possibile, invia i soldi usando bitcoin, è molto facile da fare e lo saprò subito quando lo riceverò.
Invia 900 EURO al mio portafoglio btc 18BdcbgUYTmBA3EKtRdqhiDDTV78CpnoLp (se non sai come usarlo, basta google).
Te l'ho promesso, nessuno saprà mai cosa è successo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#417575 by buried under 419s Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 am
Authentication-Results:mail315c28.carrierzone.com; dkim=permerror (bad message/signature format)
Content-Type:text/html
Date:22 Sep 2020 04:19:17 -0700
Message-ID:<[email protected]>
Mime-Version:1.0
Received:from [156.96.119.52] ([156.96.119.52]) by mail315c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id 08MBJbeY018403 for <>; Tue, 22 Sep 2020 07:19:39 -0400
Return-Path:<[email protected]>
Subject:*****SPAM***** At Your Notice
To:
X-Cha:v=2.3 cv=NpWvjPVJ c=1 sm=1 tr=0 cx=a_idp_d p=ufYHepz3VPntTlpNXKcA:9 a=ct6LLTZmLeHMsR1mfX99Cw==:117 a=ct6LLTZmLeHMsR1mfX99Cw==:17 a=5UgQEqOlAAAA:8 a=JzEzpI-fAAAA:8 a=es68Ls6DAAAA:8 a=kRQfsJczAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=WV1l7McVAAAA:8 a=3oc9M9_CAAAA:8 a=hxtorQ8BAAAA:8 a=vNqdqo7eP8Y_rkHT:21 a=XJSYiM3Yik0RjvFn:21 a=R0rw4aIow27v5cRv:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=De_HAlrAfhwA:10 a=R4L0a-p5PesA:10 a=yEJXwRYimlEA:10 a=5Y6Jz9cqFgwA:10 a=HaAYcrHnMoFGTmG4e93O:22 a=dAeYOwplF_QR64e6XouP:22 a=myKnY3w_JQb1uXf7-u7v:22 a=cBahpNoAYe_0mo5orbpj:22 a=ly-PvpxawfTmY1UqWLBn:22 a=uBkbm3ApRjHysYJp8TZU:22 a=joDuk9PxopIbffM4AGFV:22 a=pHzHmUro8NiASowvMSCR:22 a=xoEH_sTeL_Rfw54TyV31:22
X-Csc:100
X-Ctch-Refid:str=0001.0A090204.5F69DDCC.0017,ss=4,re=0.000,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=4,cld=1,fgs=8
X-Ctch-Spam:Confirmed
X-Ctch-Vod:Unknown
X-Envelope-From:[email protected]
X-Origin-Country:US
X-Spam-Flag:YES
X-Whl:LR

Hello!

I have full access to your device,I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence on

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of 5000 EUR to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").
You can also visit one of the brokers (www.Coinbase.com,www.coinmama.com. www.kucoin.com, Bitstamp, anycoindirect) or check for bitcoin ATM near you.

Step 1: Create an account on www.localbitcoins.com

Step 2: Buy Exactly 0.990364 BITCOIN @ www.coinbase, www.coinmama.com

Step 3: Send the amount on this BTC address: 3Qw4VJFX7pUw6N56cEJNzheKcboczJwYva

Step 4: Contact me on this email addresses [email protected] and [email protected] also copy to [email protected] with this subject: 099VIPSERVER-RESTOREKEYPC41078

After this steps you will receive through email the key and a decrypt tutorial.

Here is another list where you can buy bitcoin:
https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges www.Coinbase.com,www.coinmama.com. www.kucoin.com, Bitstamp, anycoindirect) or check for bitcoin ATM near you.

Send 5,000 EUR = 0.990364 BTC to this Bitcoin address below asap:

3Qw4VJFX7pUw6N56cEJNzheKcboczJwYva

(copy & paste address - it's case sensitive)

Send exactly 0.990364 BTC to my Bitcoin wallet.

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 60 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.

#418937 by Michelle Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:59 pm
[email protected]

Hey!

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you.
Several months ago, I got access to the device you are using to browse the internet.
Since that time, I have been monitoring your internet activity.

Being a regular visitor of adult websites, I can confirm that it is you who is responsible for this.
To keep it simple, the websites you visited provided me with access to your data.

I&#8217;ve uploaded a Trojan horse on the driver basis that updates its signature several times per day, to make it impossible for antivirus to detect it. Additionally, it gives me access to your camera and microphone.
Moreover, I have backed-up all the data, including photos, social media, chats and contacts.

Just recently, I came up with an awesome idea to create the video where you cum in one part of the screen, while the video was simultaneously playing on another screen. That was fun!

Rest assured that I can easily send this video to all your contacts with a few clicks, and I assume that you would like to prevent this scenario.

With that in mind, here is my proposal:
Transfer the amount equivalent to 1400 USD to my Bitcoin wallet, and I will forget about the entire thing. I will also delete all data and videos permanently.

In my opinion, this is a somewhat modest price for my work.
You can figure out how to purchase Bitcoins using search engines like Google or Bing, seeing that it&#8217;s not very difficult.

My Bitcoin wallet (BTC): 18k4HBCtT6iYSY21y6cXy585zyLvSq7oSV

You have 48 hours to reply and you should also bear the following in mind:

It makes no sense to reply me - the address has been generated automatically.
It makes no sense to complain either, since the letter along with my Bitcoin wallet cannot be tracked.
Everything has been orchestrated precisely.

If I ever detect that you mentioned anything about this letter to anyone - the video will be immediately shared, and your contacts will be the first to receive it. Following that, the video will be posted on the web!

P.S. The time will start once you open this letter. (This program has a built-in timer).

Good luck and take it easy! It was just bad luck, next time please be careful.
#418973 by buried under 419s Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:15 pm
Hello!

I have full access to your device,I've been watching you for some time now.
The fact is that you have been infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over your computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence on etc.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I already made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, This video will go viral to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you must prevent this, transfer the amount of 5000 EUR to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").
You can also visit one of the brokers (www.Coinbase.com,www.coinmama.com. www.kucoin.com, Bitstamp, anycoindirect) or check for bitcoin ATM near you.

Step 1: Create an account on www.localbitcoins.com
Step 2: Buy Exactly 0.990364 BITCOIN @ www.coinbase, www.coinmama.com
Step 3: Send the amount on this BTC address: 3Qw4VJFX7pUw6N56cEJNzheKcboczJwYva
Step 4: Contact me on this email addresses [email protected] and [email protected] also copy to [email protected] with this subject: 099VIPSERVER-RESTOREKEYPC41078

After this steps you will receive through email the key and a decrypt key.

Here is another list where you can buy bitcoin:
https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges www.Coinbase.com,www.coinmama.com. www.kucoin.com, Bitstamp, anycoindirect) or check for bitcoin ATM near you.

Send 5,000 EUR = 0.990364 BTC to this Bitcoin address below asap:

3Qw4VJFX7pUw6N56cEJNzheKcboczJwYva

(copy & paste address - it's case is sensitive)

Send exactly 0.990364 BTC to my Bitcoin wallet.

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and swore you will never hear from me again.
You have 60 hrs (Approximately 2 days) to make this happen. I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed authomatically go viral.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.

Is nice knowing you.

#422044 by buried under 419s Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:50 pm
Hí!

Únförtűnately, Í have sóme bad news fór yöű.
Several mónths agó, Í gót access tó the devíce yóű are űsíng tó brówse the ínternet.
Sínce that tíme, Í have been mönítóríng yóűr ínternet actívíty.

Beíng a regűlar vísítör óf adűlt websítes, Í can cönfírm that ít ís yöű whó ís respónsíble för thís.
Tó keep ít símple, the websítes yóű vísíted próvíded me wíth access tó yóűr data.

Í've űplóaded a Trójan hórse ón the dríver basís that űpdates íts sígnatűre several tímes per day, tó make ít ímpössíble fór antívírűs tó detect ít. Addítíónally, ít gíves me access tó yöűr camera and mícróphóne.
Móreóver, Í have backed-űp all the data, ínclűdíng phótós, sócíal medía, chats and cóntacts.

Jűst recently, Í came űp wíth an awesóme ídea tó create the vídeó where yóű cűm ín óne part óf the screen, whíle the vídeó was síműltaneóűsly playíng ón anóther screen. That was fűn!

Rest assűred that Í can easíly send thís vídeó tó all yóűr cóntacts wíth a few clícks, and Í assűme that yóű wóűld líke tó prevent thís scenaríó.

Wíth that ín mínd, here ís my própósal:
Transfer the amöűnt eqűívalent tó 1550 ÜSD tó my Bítcóín wallet, and Í wíll fórget aböűt the entíre thíng. Í wíll alsó delete all data and vídeós permanently.

Ín my öpíníón, thís Ís a sómewhat mödest príce fór my wórk.
Yóű can fígűre óűt hów tó pűrchase Bítcöíns űsíng search engínes líke Góögle ór Bíng, seeíng that ít's nót very díffícűlt.

My Bítcóín wallet (BTC): 1FH4HU6xhQnCbzYosP2N5HAa5aPJd7XxYZ

Yóű have 48 hóűrs tó reply and yóű shóűld alsó bear the fóllówíng ín mínd:

Ít makes nó sense tö reply me - the address has been generated aűtömatícally.
Ít makes nö sense tó cömplaín eíther, sínce the letter alóng wíth my Bítcóín wallet cannót be tracked.
Everythíng has been órchestrated precísely.

Íf Í ever detect that yóű mentíóned anythíng aboűt thís letter tó anyóne - the vídeó wíll be ímmedíately shared, and yóűr cóntacts wíll be the fírst tó receíve ít. Fóllówíng that, the vídeó wíll be pósted ón the web!

P.S. The tíme wíll start ónce yóű ópen thís letter. (Thís prógram has a buílt-ín tímer).

Góöd lűck and take ít easy! Ít was jűst bad lűck, next tíme please be carefűl.

#422147 by Michelle Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:14 am
John Jackson <[email protected]>

Hello!

So... I know the fact that you like to watch P0RN0graphic videos!

Your smart-phone got a malware so I was able to use your microphone and your camera and record you without your knowledge while you pleasure yourself! Here is the deal... if you don`t send me 800$ equivalent value in BIT C0lN I will release the video with you doing... you know what to your contacts.

My sneaky app that was installed had also a second function, to grab all your contacts from social media, phonebook list, emails and so. Do I have passwords as well? Neah, any smart-phone have like a virus detection tool build-in which means every app installed is scanned for malicious activities, so stealing passwords? Not good, this can be detected! Using camera and extracting contacts without the use know? Normal stuff!

Ok! So.. to get some coins go and search on Google for "Buy BIT C0lN instantly" and send the coins to the next address:

Address: 1 N t L w c F D 3 p s k E x p v Q K p N U u H S u E n 1 F t 5 9 5 n

Amount: 0.021

Important! The address(CaSe SeNsItIvE) was split with spaces, and you have to remove manually all spaces and the result it has to be a string of 34 characters so it will start with "1" also it will end with "n". Use the string without spaces to send my coins! You have a few days!

So, to remove my sneaky hidden app apply a reset with factory settings. Use Google for "Reset to factory settings [your phone model]". In case you suspect that I compromised your passwords, you can change them! You can do a few things to not getting infected in the future, your browser and your OS must to be updated regularry!

Also, you may took in consideration to stop with this habbit of watching videos like this... it makes a mess in your brain.

When the payment is made in case you still get my emails just ignore them. The hacked servers are scheduled to send multiple messages.

#422584 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:51 am
Subject: Attention Notification date: 21/01/2021

Hello!

As you may have noticed, I sent an email from your account. This means that I have full access to your account.
I've been watching you for a few months.
The fact is, you got infected with Njrat through an adult website you visited.
If you are not familiar with this I will explain.
Njrat gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

That means I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you don't know that.
I also have access to all of your contacts and correspondence.
I made a video that shows how satisfied you are in the left half of the screen and in the right half you can see the video that you saw.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all of your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also publish access to any email and messenger correspondence you use.
If you want to avoid this,
Transfer the amount of USD 950 to my Bitcoin address (if you don't know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My Bitcoin address (BTC wallet) is: 1F4rKqQ5PVeFKFzKRQYpik7iCXixV6vokH

After payment is received, I'll delete the video and you'll never hear from me again. I will give you 48 hours to pay.
I have a warning while reading this letter and the timer is working when you see this letter.

Registering a complaint somewhere makes no sense as this email cannot be tracked as my Bitcoin address. I do not make mistakes.
If I find out that you shared this message with someone else, the video will be distributed immediately.
Best regards!