Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#371442 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:43 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

We Provide:
LC(usance/At sight)
SBLC/BG (760)
PoF Letters
RWA (799)
DLCs (700)

We can advise MT700s and MT760s

We are the Bank
NOT a Correspondent, NOT Broker, NOT a Mandate

Claire Akaliza
Relationship Manager
UAE DUBAI

Email ID: [email protected]

From the fake website:
Connect with BWI
Contact BWII now to be connected with a dedicated bank liaison who will guide you through the application process, and answer any questions that relate like what you’ll need to apply, and what to expect as a BWII customer. We are ready to assist today!

Trade Correspondence
110 E. Broward Blvd. Ste 1700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Sales Office
Tower 51, Ste 1106 Al Abraj Street
Business Bay, Dubai UAE

ARE NOT FDIC INSURED | ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED | MAY LOSE VALUE | ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY | ARE NOT A CONDITION TO ANY BANKING SERVICE OR ACTIVITY

Copyright © 2018 Bank of West Indies International Ltd | Registered in The Gambia

From the WhoIs for bwibank.com:
Creation Date: 2016-09-09T12:16:16Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-09T12:16:16Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#372106 by Gats Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:53 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a desperate attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Dear Mr. Alan Jones,
I just received an email from one of my clients with a article your wrote about me being a financial instrument scammer.

just to clarify, I work for a legit bank and we are register under both the central and federal reserve banks. my adverts/posts are dedicated to clients who might need any financial instruments and we provide them in good faith. we are registered in more than 10 countries around the globe.

Is this site registered with the federal agency,bank, police agency? if not then am sure this site is the scam

so I would really appreciate if you take down your post about me and my company in good faith.
#372108 by AlanJones Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:46 am
Thank you for wasting your time posting, dumb scammer [email protected].

You will have no problem proving that your "bank" is legitimate then, will you?

In the meantime, here are a few more facts.
  1. Your claimed US address of 110 E. Broward Blvd. Ste 1700, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 is a Regus office.
  2. Legitimate businesses do not spam LinkedIn and Facebook offering complex financial instruments.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372110 by AlanJones Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 am
From a spammy advert on Facebook, another email address and a telephone number

Private banking Services Provide
You-...
Sight Letter of Credit,
Standby Letter of Credit,
Ready Willing Able
Usance Letter of Credit
Bank Guarantee
With Credit Fasility against soft Collaterals
Trade Correspondence
110 E. Broward Blvd. Ste 1700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Sales Office
Tower 51, Ste 1106 Al Abraj Street
Business Bay, Dubai UAE

Swift Code :WEIIGMG1

Trade Finance Services

With an array of service options we assist both domestic and international trade transactions. Whether you are a seller of goods and services, a buyer, or both, we have the necessities covered to not put any undue time strain or financial burden on your transaction.

BANK OF WEST INDIES INTERNATIONAL LTD
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : +91 95869 11100

+91 95869 11100 is an Indian Mobile phone - hardly a number that a legitimate bank would be using as a main point of contact.

#372651 by AlanJones Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Another email address used by the scammer - [email protected]

Claimed in 2015/16 to be Gail Clair, President of La Causerie Française a Kansas City organisation. I guess that she is confused about her surname.