Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]
Buyer is an European Bank .
1. The GG has to be stored in a vault of a top bank, you may suggest otherwise and the buyer may consider.
2. Buyer is open on the pricing from the seller (reasonable price).
3. Seller has to travel to London for a TTM with all documents to prove the ownership and genuine of the box.
4. Upon successful DD, buyer and seller signs SPA and buyer pays 20% of the face value initially and the rest upon buyer and seller decision.
5. Commission 1% to divide equally 0.5% seller side and 0.5% buyer side
6. Should there be an agreement with buyer and seller, a cc would be held before this is to be taken further. The buyer signatory would only speak directly to seller signatory or the seller himself and none other.
Pls write to [email protected]
Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.