Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#371993 by Carlabanker Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

I am in the position to help you with any of the following:

Access to proven trading platforms.

I have several reliable sources for SBLC and BG for security purposes, not leases.

I have an ability to provide genuine paymaster services which will accept INR and RMB for trading accounts.

After a lifetime in the investment field, I have decided to assist people in placing investment funds for a higher than average return, but not get involved in the magical and mysterious market of HYIP and PPP.

I am setting up as an advisor in these matters and have access to a range of trading platforms and trading tools which combined, provide a great approach to investing.

Most of these programs will protect the brokers.

All programs that I can recommend trade with funds remaining in the owners account, none of these transfers and escrows or MTs. And by the way, most if not all traders do not accept paper any more, certainly not BG, CFD, SKR, or any other devises. But some will accept SBLC, not leased of course.

Returns are from 50% for controlled currency, such as RMB, INR and MR. For non controlled currencies, it depends upon the client and the risk profile. But 75% is a great return with minimal risk, the risk of which is eliminated after month one.

Anyway, I am happy to provide advice on these. My costs are paid for by the traders.

I have been allocated a few Small Cap positions if you are interested. From 50-250k investment producing 100% return per month, it is interesting how they use leverage.

Let me know if I can help

Bruce Smith
CFO
Barings Wealth Management
[email protected]
Advertisement