Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#373631 by AlanJones Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:59 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Trade Bancorp issued Letter of Credit accepted by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. Goods shipped from China to Canada.

Please email us at [email protected] or send us message on WhatsApp +1 236 668 1031 or Telegram (Username: tradebancorp) for all your trade finance needs.

We also have lines with leading banks in US (Wells Fargo) and Singapore (Standard Chartered Bank).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#425853 by AlanJones Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:22 am
The fact that I posted it is all the proof that you should need. Because I either received the above advertisement as a spam email or it was spammed on social media. Neither of which are ways that legitimate businesses advertise.

But if you want more proof, you only have to look at their dodgy website

Contact Trade Bancorp
Tel.1: +1 (604) 630-1737
​Tel.2: +1 (814) 554-0505

E-mail: [email protected]

TRADE BANCORP - AMERICAS
TRADE CORRESPONDENCE OFFICE
​890 PENDER ST W SUITE 600
VANCOUVER, BC CANADA V6C 1J9

TRADE BANCORP - EUROPE
415 HIGH STREET
STRATFORD, LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM E154QZ

TRADE BANCORP - ASIA
​BUSINESS CENTER RAKEZ
RAS AL KHAIMAH
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Both their claimed Canadian and UK addresses are virtual offices, not real locations that they occupy.

Additionally, there is no such company as trade bancorp registered in the UK. So, how can they claim to trade there?

I could go on, but that should be more than enough proof that it is a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.