Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#374824 by AlanJones Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 pm
Bank Instruments Scammmer - [email protected]

Dear Associate.

We are direct mandate to a provider of Fresh cut BG, SBLC , LC ,DLC ,BD and MTN which are specifically for lease/purchase, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

With our bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve as a collateral in your bank to fund your project.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease / purchase providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

For inquiry Contact:
Name: Aasim Kalita
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype ID: broker.asimlita

Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#375029 by AlanJones Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:17 am
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

I work as a financial consultant for my clients and We have a direct
genuine provider for BG/BD/SBLC/LC/DLC for lease/sale, at affordable
price of any amount of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong
or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.
email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375265 by AlanJones Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Dear Sir/Ma

We are provider of trade finance instrument such as MTN, SBLC, BG, LC ,DLC , POF, Bank Draft ,etc.

Phase 1 - Purpose of Issuing BG/SBLC - The program is designed for Collateral
Acquirers who are seeking alternative methods to fund their business. Allied Equity United assets can be used for projects, asset building, leverage finance, commodities trades, trade finance, goods & services.

Phase 2 - Strategy - All BG/SBLC are created from our in house platforms. We
produce our own credit lines from the funds deposited to our bank. However,
each BG/SBLC must be secured by the credit line.

Regards

For enquiries Contact,
Name;Aasim Kalita
Email:[email protected]

NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE LOAN OR FINANCE FUNDING.. WE ONLY LEASE BG'S,SBLC'S,MTN'S,DLC'S,LC'S TO GET YOU A LOAN.

#375881 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Dear Sir/Ma

I and my associate are direct to a provider of banking instruments who has recently issued for a couples of my clients and the provider is 100% check-able and verifiable you can do your due diligence on them.
I personally know the provider. They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit.

I only want serious buyers then I will put you in touch with the provider directly. They are ready to issue
immediately once terms are agreed.

I await your quick response

Regards

For enquiries Contact,
Name;Aasim Kalita
Email:[email protected]