Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#374988 by AlanJones Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:38 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Hello, we have a direct provider and no upfront payment needs to be made, MT199 will be sent as soon as the DOA is filled out, get back to us with serious clients, contact [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#375186 by AlanJones Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:19 am

Hello, we have a direct provider for BG/SBLC and no upfront payment needs to be made contact [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375879 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 am

Please read my provider's BG/SBLC Sale Procedure below and see if it will suit your requirements . lease 6+2 and purchase 33+2 and minimum 30m Euro to 10b Euro .No upfront fees procedure are flexible, email me for more details [email protected]

#375889 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:53 am

#1 MTN ISSUER: CIBC BANK (HSBC UK, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE FOUNDED 1961 ASSETS: $414,903 BILLION ASSETS CANADA'S FIFTH LARGEST BANK
ISIN: IE00BR4T3463 AMOUNT OF MTN: $1B COUPON 5.225%
MATURITY 01/2028 PRICE 79+2
CLOSING PROCEDURES BANK TO BANK ON $244MM AND THEN DESK TO DESK ON BALANCE OF $756MM NEED RWA AND FPA ONLY DOCUMENTS DOCUMENTS MADE OUT TO: QUEENS WAY LLC
NOTE: SELL SIDE 1% CLOSED BUY SIDE 1% ONLY HAS FOUR
INCLUDING MY SELF AND YOU FOUR BOXES WILL BE ALLOWED

#2 MTN: THIS HSBC UK MTN PROCEDURES IS DIFFERENT SO READ CAREFULLY THIS MTN IS MIND BOGGLING TRADING ON GERMAN BORSE 115 ASKING 45 POINT SPREAD PRICE 70+2
THAT IS CORRECT 45 POINT SPREAD. ISSUING BANK: HSBC UK MATURITY DATE: 06/2028 COUPON : 5% PRICE 70+2
AMOUNT $1B W R +E TO $50B
SETTLEMENT: T3 YOU WILL DEAL DIRECT WITH TRADER
CLOSING DESK TO DESK OR BANK TO BANK

PROCEDURES: FREE SWIFT MT799 P.O.F. NEED LOI OR RWA TO
PRIVATE EXCHANGE KYC WITHCOLOR COPY OF PASSPORT
BROKERS TO BE PAID TOTAL FOUR WITH YOU AND ME INCLUDED . Email me if interested [email protected]

#375983 by evansgho Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hey MR. I saw my email here, have I defrauded you? You racist asshole, your father and you whole generation is a scammer, so you are jealous that a black man has legitimate contact for financial instrument, shame you loser, you will remain a loser, Racist fool
#375986 by AlanJones Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:57 pm
Hello dumb scammer evansgho, thank you for proving that you are nothing more than an uneducated barely literate Yahoo boy.

If you actually mange to read the posts that I have made, you will see that nowhere in them have I mentioned your race, so I wonder why you are crying racism. Don't bother trying to answer, it's clear for everyone to see - you have no real evidence to provide that proves you are legitimate, so you are trying to deflect from the fact that you are just a useless lazy Ghanaian scammer by making fake allegations of racism.

The facts are all there for anyone to see. You claim to be able to arrange complex financial deals, but advertise by spamming LinkedIn and forums and use a free Gmail address. If you were legitimate, you would have been able to prove it by getting your contacts at these major banks to vouch for you, but you can't as your just a lazy scammer.

#376086 by AlanJones Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - Evans Uhunmwangho - [email protected]

Please read my provider's BG/SBLC Sale Procedure below and see if it will suit your requirements . lease 9+2 and purchase 50+2 and minimum 50m Euro to 50B Euro .No upfront fees procedure are flexible, email me for more details [email protected]

From the fake LinkedIn profile for scammer "Evans Uhunmwangho"
Evans Uhunmwangho
President at Comanche Co. Ltd
Nigeria

Experienced President with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Customer Service, Business Development, Export, and Management. Strong business development professional.

President
Company NameCOMANCHE CO. LTD
Dates EmployedMar 2005 – Present
Employment Duration13 yrs 9 mos
LocationAccra Ghana, Lagos Nigeria
Heavy Duty Equipment Supplies
Real Estate development
Building and Construction

HolyGate Ministry International
President
Company NameHolyGate Ministry International
Dates EmployedJul 2016 – Present
Employment Duration2 yrs 5 mos
LocationNigeria
HolyGate Ministry is a ministry on mission to glorify God, transform lives and impact the world by sharing and living out the gospel of Jesus Christ

#376148 by AlanJones Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:16 am

Hello, are you a commodity dealer or into projects? Do you need BG/SBLC/MTN without upfront fees and administration fee or any kind of fees and flexible rate to guarantee your payment? Look no further email us [email protected]

#376483 by AlanJones Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:56 pm
Fake details used by this scammer in his fake documentation:
THE PROVIDER’S INFORMATION
Company Name: ------------- (UK) FINANCE LIMITED
Company Reg /No: 08333478
Address: 10 OLD BAILEY, LONDON, EC4M 7NG UNITED KINGDOM
Tax ID No: 170018374
Also Represented By: TERENCE HEYMANN
Title: DIRECTOR
Passport No: 652573826
Nationality: BRITISH
Telephone No: +44-203-514-0276
Fax No: +44-203-514-0276
Emails: TBA
Direct Emails: TBA
(HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO THE 'PROVIDER’S) AND
THE PROVIDER’S INFORMATION
COMPANY NAME: -----------(UK) FINANCE LIMITED
COMPANY REG / NO: 08333478
ADDRESS: 10 OLD BAILEY, LONDON, EC4M 7NG UNITED KINGDOM
TAX ID NO: 170018374
REPRESENTED BY: GORDON ANDREW FULLER
TITLE: MANAGING DIRECTOR / DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
PASSPORT NO: 506895532
NATIONALITY: BRITISH
TELEPHONE NO: +44-203-514-0276
FAX NO: +44-203-514-0276
DIRECT EMAILS: TBA
ALTERNATIVE EMAILS: TBA

Bank Address : Gangnam Jungang Corp. Bus. Banking Center Sungji Heights II 147
Teheran-ro Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06132, Korea
Swift code : SHBKKRSE
Account name : UNICOR INC.
Account number : 180-008-363271
Bank officer : Mr. Ko, Myung Jun
Title : Deputy General Manager
Tel : +82.2.562.7592/+82.2.562.6100
M :+82.10.7112.0525
Fax : +82.505.178.0401
Bank Officer Email ID : [email protected]

#376587 by AlanJones Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:02 am

We have a direct provider for BG/SBLC MTN/Bank Draft with no upfront fee email [email protected]

#377473 by AlanJones Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 am
Evans Uhunmwangho
President at Comanche Co. Ltd
Nigeria

Experienced President with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Customer Service, Business Development, Export, and Management. Strong business development professional.

Projects' Financing & Consulting, Access to Lenders and Equity Funding Groups worldwide.
Bank Instruments Lease and Monetization such as BG, DLC, SBLC, LC, POF, BCL
Improvement of decision-making by integrating finance and strategy, creation of financial awareness,communicating relevant information to owners, management and organisations.
Management of complex projects by structuring the task and by finding and motivating the right people to execute the different parts of the projects.

Contact Info
Evans’ Profile
linkedin.com/in/evans-uhunmwangho-41815a8a
Phone
+233548178136 (Work)
Email
[email protected]
IM

#377837 by AlanJones Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 am
Subject: Fwd: Gold coins

Hello,

Please attached is a gold coin for sale, please go through and get back to me for price, thank you