Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#375095 by AlanJones Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:59 am
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

I AM DIRECT TO PROVIDER THAT GIVE BANK INSTRUMENT SUCH AS LEASE BG,FC BG,SS BG,MTN BG, AND ALSO HE GIVE MT103 NON RECOURSE CASH LOAN FOR PROJECT IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON [email protected] skype ebhlimited

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#376586 by AlanJones Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:01 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to provider who is capable of delivering CASH LOAN AND BANK INSTRUMENT SUCH AS LEASE BG /SBLC /MTN/ SSBG/ FCBG .
we deal with the direct principal, brokers and mandate

if you have clients and you are on lender side 2% cimmission is open for you upon any closed deal with you, kindly note we close deal within 5 banking days,contact me on [email protected] skype ebhlimited

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376852 by AlanJones Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I AM DIRECT TO PROVIDER THAT GIVE BANK INSTRUMENT SUCH AS LEASE BG,FC BG,SS BG,MTN BG, AND ALSO HE GIVE MT103 NON RECOURSE CASH LOAN FOR PROJECT IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON [email protected] skype ebhlimited