Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#375524 by AlanJones Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:59 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I AM DIRECT TO PROVIDER THAT GIVE BANK INSTRUMENT SUCH AS LEASE BG,FC BG,SS BG,MTN BG, AND ALSO HE GIVE

MT103 NON RECOURSE CASH LOAN FOR PROJECT IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON email:[email protected] skype:nilkanthpatil161

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#375880 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

How is business for you? If I can be of any service to provide financial instrument. I would like us to do business because that's the reason I'm here. If you / your clients are interested in getting BG/SBLC, MT 103/202, loan for business, kindly feel free to contact me on [email protected] Or Skype nilkanthpatil161
I am direct to very reliable providers who can help ensure that you get the instruments you need. Contact for more information if interested.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.