Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]
BANK INSTRUMENTS:(BG)(SBLC)(MTN)(LTN)(PPP)(MBG)Monetization, Contact No:+601162805001, Email: [email protected]
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD XXXX
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt etc.
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
5. Purchasing Fee 42% + 2%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. Seller and Buyer execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within Two (2) bank days, the Buyer shall deposit 1% of the total value of the instrument to the Seller's Nominated Bank Account by ESCROW ACCOUNT and Block it then email the Deposited Slip copy to the Seller for Verification.
3. Within Two (2) Banking Days, Seller will issue SWIFT MT799(RWA) to Buyer’s Bank and email the Slip copy to Buyer for Authentication and Verification by his bank.
4. Within two (2) banking days upon satisfactory verification and authentication of Swift. MT799XXXX from Seller ‘s Bank, Buyer shall immediately release the 1% fund Blocked in Buyer's Bank to enable the Seller to effect the Swift MT760.
5. Within Two (2) Banking days The Seller upon having received the escrow blocked money in the Sellers bank account.
6. The Seller will SWIFT MT760 to Buyer Bank. Within 7 Banking days Buyer’s Bank Received, Authenticate and Verification of the SWIFT MT760,
7.Buyer’s bank will release payment of Invoice price by Swift MT103 to Seller’s Bank and commissions to the intermediaries in accordance with the TRANSACTIONS IMFPA.
6. Should the Buyer not deduct the 1% for escrow account from the buying fees paid, the Seller shall refund the 1% to the Buyer by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the buying fees.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
Should the Buyer default to pay the buying fees to the Seller and the brokers commission fees as agreed after (15) banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in Buyer's bank account, Seller will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Buyer's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Contact me, if you agree with the escrow procedure.
Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.