Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#379405 by Carlabanker Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:00 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

There is a small cap investment program available via a provider (group of companies in HK, Germany, Grenadines, Switzerland etc.); trading and contract endorsed by HSBC London:

Contract duration 1-5 years; after signing contract and receiving endorsed hard copy of contract from bank, Investor has to transfer the investment funds to the providers account; the funds (guarqnteed by HSBC London) will be blocked in this account and used for the trade.

Investments more than 1 Million doesnt need to be transferrwd and can be blocked in clients account with provider as beneficiary via Swift.

Investment 10.000 - 51.000:
interest 5 % per month (monthly interest payment beginning with 2. month)

Investment 51.000 - 101.000: interest 6 % per month (monthly interest payment beginning with 2. month)

Investment 101.000 - 1.100.000: interest 7 % per month (monthly interest payment beginning with 2. month)

Investment 1.100.000 - 10.000.000: interest 9 % per month (monthly interest payment beginning with 2. month)

... I am in the program myself since 9 months now (yes, i transfered the investment amount to the provider) and till now i got my interest payments monthly in time on my account;

If someone is interested and I am convinced that he/she is real and not just a broker, i will put the investor in direct contact with the provider; i do not act as a broker or intermediate!

Please: no messages from any brokers, no questions about commission,...! THX
Advertisement