Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#383111 by AlanJones Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 am
Dumb scammer who spams anti-scam forums with his scam format.

(((( Whats-App##+14039080948 ))))BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP,DOLLAR,EUROS

For more email: [email protected]
Buy counterfeit cash, counterfeiting ,Buy Fake Documents Online Now WhatsApp: +14039080948
High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale WhatsApp: +14039080948
Build trust in yourself when contacting me and don't tell me about your past experience when you were ripped off. I believe that any body who has even been ripped off because of counterfeit money buying went in for small amounts. Shipping will take 3 days. We ship via DHL.Packaging is done using radio speakers.It is registered that you are receiving a speaker meanwhile we have removed the magnets of the speaker and fill notes.We do packaging with professionalism.We give you tracking numbers too. Why would you buy from us? Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank notes below : Intaglio printing Watermarks Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Iridescent stripe / shifting colors. Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

(((((( BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION BELLOW ))))))
Phone Number Call/Text:..........(WhatsApp: +14039080948 )
Whats-App Number:............(WhatsApp: +14039080948 )
E-Mail Address:........((( [email protected] )))

- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.

- Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money
- We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
- UV: YES

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement