Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#383601 by DebMeyer22 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:29 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with their spellcaster scam.

I'm here again to appreciate Dr Osauyi for all he has done in my life with his lottery spell God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I run into a big doubt which run my life down I lost hope and I wept all day,It’s obvious that no one care about me i was looking for a way to come out of the doubt i involve my self in lottery playing but i never win big money, i keep playing it because i believe that one day i could make it big ,one beautiful day i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she won big money on lottery by a spell caster Dr Osauyi which help a lot of people to won lottery I made an order for Dr Osauyi on how to win the big lottery and Dr Osauyi sent me the lucky winning number which i play and today i am happy that i am a living testimony for any help on how to get the winning should contact Dr Osauyi on

[email protected]
Call him on +905385050893
Advertisement