Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#383910 by cassytuk Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:41 am
Admin note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who is too stupid to realise how dumb, spamming an anti-scam forum with his fake spellcaster scam.

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST CONTACT: DR GBOJIE , HE'S CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE, AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE .

Thank DR GBOJIE for bringing my Husband back to me. My Husband told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my Husband back. I read about many different ways of how to but DR GBOJIE caught my attention, I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the spell was cast, my Husband called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe that it was happening some time later he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back which did. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that DR GBOJIE is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you DR GBOJIE your such a kind man.. Contact him now if you need your Husband back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore .. Here’s his contact: Email him at: [email protected] or [email protected] , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349066410185
Advertisement

#383975 by AlanJones Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.