Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#385097 by WPX Sat May 04, 2019 12:45 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply-To: "COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa" <[email protected]>
IP: 77.238.176.162 (United Kingdom)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Hello ,
Hello ,

With due arespect i count it worthy to communicate you through this medium based on an important issue. This is confidencial and private matter, we intend to keep it as such. We need your assistance to relocate the sum of 58 Million USD.

The Source of fund is as result of over invoiced contract awarded to foreign contractors for the purchase and supply of military equipment/electoral materials. The contract was long executed and the foreign contractors have been paid. The original contract sum was 110M.USD but over-invoice value to 1680 million Dollars leaving in excess US$58Million.

We have moved out the remaining funds to a neighbouring country; Republic of Benin through diplomaic means.
Funds is presently deposited with a security firm for temporal safe keeping in Rep. of Benin. The preveledge was vested on me as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and contract award committee chairman, I am COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa.

I can be reached on my private tel line +229-95 07 38 62. Presently i'm in Republic of Benin, making effort to move out the funds to a secure foreign bank account oversea.

All i need is your full cooperation to provide suitable foreign bank account to lodge the funds oversea for investment. Your effort will be properlly rewarded. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa
(CAC) SGF
Tel. +229-95 07 38 62
Email:[email protected]

You may read more about this issue in the following links below:

N/B:
Copy to your browser or click on each the link directly to open.

https://mashable.com/2017/04/17/nigeria ... urope=true
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigerias-buh ... 14003.html

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement