Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.
Commercial Loan Consultant at Business Funding Solutions
Compounding Trade – Program Now Available
• 1M Min, no Max •USD or EUR (RMB allowed, if profits are paid in USD or EUR)
• Principal NEVER put at risk• Funds stay in Client's account at all times
• Trade duration 1 yr and 1 month •Combination of compounding principal and monthly return
• Because of the compounding of principal, the monetary value of the monthly return component increases every month, too
• Profits paid monthly + there is a lump-sum payment of compounded principal at end of tradeProgram.
• Option 1: MT 199 Proof of Funds (POF) and will request Blocked Funds letter, triggering 50% LTV on Trader's Credit Line and generating Cumulative Return of about 5.8x Net to Client, after all fees.
• Option 2: Client sets up a client acct at Trader's Private Wealth Management Bank via AAA rated Corresponding Bank, triggering 100% LTV on Trader's Credit Line and generating a Cumulative Return of about 43x Net to Client, after all fees.
• Profits paid to whatever bank the Client wants, as per Client instructions to Platform Paymaster
• Trade can be renewed for over 10 years without having to re-apply
• 5% Intermediary Fee (1 existing person direct to compliance officer + any other working intermediaries) covered by Irrevocable Profit Sharing Agreement, to be lodged.
• Must submit completed KYC with 2 Bank Officer signatures in blue ink and 2 Bank Officer business cards
• Compliance Officer will review terms directly with client using detailed Spreadsheet
• Client will be given Bank Confirmation Letter for Bank to complete (if Client chooses Option 1) or invitation link to open account at Trader's Private Wealth Management Bank (if Clients chooses Option 2) after call with Compliance Officer Closing
• Client receives Investment Agreement after submitting Bank Confirmation Letter (if Client chooses Option 1) or invitation link to open account at Trader's Bank (if Clients chooses Option2)
• If Client chooses Option 1, the Trading begins after MT 199 POF and Blocked Funds Letter is executed and confirmed
• If Client chooses Option 2, the Trading begins after funds have been transferred to Client's account at Trader's Bank (this happens faster than Option 1)
• Time from Application Date to Trade Date can be 2 to 3 weeks, but files are currently being fast-tracked.
This Program Overview is not coming from the Platform and is not to be construed as a solicitation nor investment offering. This program can close at any time and without advance notice.
Contact: [email protected] - [email protected]