Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#50739 by evgendva Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 am
I send greetings to all!

[email protected]
+2348081524765
Let's say money, and we'll send you iPhone for EMS, and within 3 days I get my iPhone. The funny thing is that he eschetorguetsya. EMC in the UK for 3 days before Russia will not come anyway. Message to sell iPhone found on this site http://www.muamat.com/

I just do not want to risk money.
Do you think this is a Scam????????
Advertisement

#50742 by John DeLaney Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 am
It is an Indian selling site, similar to Craigslist.

If you are not in India, I would suggest you look closer to home.

It may be a scam, at the moment with little information other than the website you gave I cannot say for certain.

Also, the phone number you gave, 234 is a Nigerian country code, I am sure this is a scam.

John DeLaney
#50744 by evgendva Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 am
About Nigeria heard! That's just what he wrote that the iPhone from Cyprus to Russia for 3 day comes.)))))
I think this is a Nigerian friend to tell him to go on further.
#50749 by evgendva Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 am
Over the past three months, I caught some cheaters. Well, this rascal, I am taking to the development.
#50750 by evgendva Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 am
Guys, tell me please where I can buy iPhone 4? What would delivery to Russia for the EMS and with no financial risk?
#50788 by evgendva Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 pm
The closer Maghazi Apple to Russia, the price of iPhone is very large. How to buy iPhone in America? I have a zip consists of five digits. Can anyone have any thoughts?
#50798 by Bubbles Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 am
We do not refer people to sites to buy phones. John has given you information about Apple in Europe. That is the best we can do except to warn you that other sites selling iPhones are usually a fake or a scam.

John DeLaney wrote:Hi Evgendva

Your best source for an iphone is here http://www.apple.com/euro/store/

Apple don't discount, any person or website offering iphones at a discount will usually be fake or a scam.

Good luck

John

This has drifted into areas we do not cover.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#51209 by Bubbles Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm
Additional information:

An iPhone purchased in one region is not necessarily able to be used in a different region
Resource: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articl ... providers/

This forum is not one that discusses phones. We deal specifically with Advanced Fee Frauds. 8)

I hope I do not regret unlocking this thread.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#51226 by evgendva Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 am
http://www.muamat.com/ It turns out that on this site many African scammers. In short it was like this: on this site I found the offer to sell iPhone in April for 300 euros. Price attractive. I decided to write an email. The answer came quickly. In response to my questions about how the phone will be shipping one friend could not explain. The only thing he said about the delivery, my phone will I have in 3 days!!!!! Once I make a prepayment of 150 euros, then 3 days later I get my iPhone. IPhone allegedly otkgruzhayut of Cyprus. I live in Russia and I can say one thing: we have in Russia parcel delivery takes 3 days! Then I realized that this was a fraud.

As I understand it, these scam artists have worked (and incidentally still working), a group of persons by prior agreement. Their scheme is elementary! One person calls with a number code +44 (United Kingdom), the second 234 (Nigeria), and the third is in Cyprus and take the money (Western Union). Then the money was divided between them.

That such a scheme with them. Complain to the police does not make sense: too much red tape.
#54788 by evgendva Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 am
Here's another suspicious company which also sells the iPhone in Russia!
utility technologies FZE
+971554673935
[email protected]

Do you think this is a Scam??