Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#398739 by WPX Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:17 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Subject: Waiting for your urgent reply,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please forgive me if my request is not acceptable by your kind person.

I am Mr. Nor Hizam Hashim, Working at MAYBANK (Malaysia) as the Independent Non-Executive Director & Audit Committee. During our last banking Audits we discovered an abandoned account belongs to one of our Foreign Deceased Customer, Late Mr. Wang Jian, The Co-founder and Co-chairman of HNA Group, a Chinese conglomerate with significant real estate ownerships across the U.S., died in an accident while on a business trip in France on Tuesday.

Please go through this link:https://observer.com/2018/07/wang-jian-hna-founder-dies-tragic-fall/

I am writing to request your assistance in transferring the sum of $15.000.000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) into your account as the Late Mr. Wang Jian Foreign Business Partner. Meanwhile, before I contacted you I have done personal investigation in locating any of Late Mr. Wang Jian relatives who knows about the account, but I came out unsuccessful.

I will like to bring to your notice that I have made all the necessary arrangements with my colleagues to transfer the funds into your nominated bank account without any problem. Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, I am willing to offer you 40% for your assistant, while 60% for me which I am planning to invest into a profitable business venture in your country.

More details information will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you.

Waiting for your urgent reply,
Best Regards
Mr. Nor Hizam Hashim.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement