Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#400355 by WPX Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:28 pm
Message-Id: <CAL1cpDd77BfF0OS-VnEKb3kwJ5T=ts6ihuJZ4JjbwhMieK9a8w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: For More Urgent Information Get back to us immediately. Yours Sincerely,

Good Day,

I am PHILIP LAHM a Private Loan Lender, I am the C.E.O of the CITI GROUP LOAN INVESTMENT AGENCY. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of 10,000.00 to 800,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds Or euro to Individuals, Firms and Cooperate Bodies regardless of their Marital Status, Sex, Religion, and Location but must have a legal means of repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, AND MUST BE TRUST WORTHY with interest rate as low as 3%.

If this befits your expectations, then we can proceed further, I will like you to tell the EXACT AMOUNT you are requesting for as loan and the urgency of this transaction for further proceedings you are to fill and submit the necessary information below:

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

* Name Of Applicant:

* Address Of Applicant:

* City:

* State:

* Marital Status:

* Income Rate:

* Tel:/ Mobile:

* Mobile:

* Amount Requested: $

* Loan Duration:

Email:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Philip Lahm

Managing Director

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement