Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#404276 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:02 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:23:23 +0100
Subject: INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER

Dear Sir

I was informed by a reputable consultant friend of mine , with the office of "Promotion and Protection of Foreign Investment" who has vast business contacts through your chamber of commerce, that you, your partners and clients will be interested and in need of a private investment loan to establish your project and to be explicit, my partners as credible and reputable Investors are ready, willing and able to provide you, your partners and clients with a private investment Loan to Finance the actualization of your investment desires. You can Email me via: [email protected] with details of your proposed project, along with your proposed project summary for our review and consideration and call me on PHONE: +44 1133205381.

If you have a viable and credible business plan/ project we can provide you with your needed Private Investment Loan within 5 to 7 working day as long as you, your partners and clients are ready to comply with the proceedings, terms and conditions of our Contract Agreement/ Transaction. In line with our proceedings you will be required to visit the office of our Fund Administrator process the Loan and our holding Bank to confirm and receive your needed loan amount in full.

Regards,

MR K .R MELBA & PARTNERS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement