Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#407918 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:07 am
Subject: Email Still Valid To The CEO?
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 14:37:44 +0100

Att: ,
(Investment inquiry on behalf of my first party clients)
We wish and request that you forward to us the direct contact to the CEO of your Establishment.We also expect you to inform and alert him of our mail, as we focus on private companies with viable project that is in need of huge capital injection? I represent an investment consortium and also high-net-worth individuals who are interested in funding individual loan requests or company projects. We seek to identify projects within the public and private sectors to advise our financial partners on funding viability. Our financial partners have the capacity to inject a considerable amount of funds into any viable project(s) for which your company requires funding. This is solely on an investment capacity basis.

Many of our clients are looking for alternative sources for silent and private placement investments and will be interested in your project if it can demonstrate good ROI. Do send your project’s business plan for review. We also help clients raise bank instruments either for lease OR direct sale to fund mega projects.
Jon. T.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement