Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#408913 by Mamajafali Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:44 am
Admin Note: This dumb scammer thought that it is a good idea to spam an anti-scam forum with his fake spellcaster scam. What a total dumbass.

My Husband and I have been together for 2 years, we started having issues (JANUARY 12TH) and we both broke up this years, after our fight over his cheating habits which they all say it's not their fault but I was the one getting hurt for it . I was upset over the whole issue that I had to call for the separation but I felt really bad. The separation really had effects on my daughter who had to live away from her father that I had to think of a way to settle things out and find solution to my husband's awkward behavior. I found out about a spell caster (PROF MAMA JAFALI ) on this site ( https://www.mamajafali.com ) who helped me with the problem to make my spouse come back to me and make him stop cheating. Soon, Richard came back to me begging at Sicily where I stayed after our divorce and I told him he has to show me he has changed for me to believe him. He came back twice after that day to Sicily begging me to have him back. Its been 1 month now since my husband came back to me and we have been living together since that day. I believe this lady can also help you too in getting your Ex lover back and also solve other problems Her email address is ( [email protected] ) also call her or add her on Whats-app: +27731356845  
Advertisement