Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#415795 by Carlabanker Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:03 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

Managing Partner, Commercial Hard Capital, LLC
We offer a small to large cap PPP, 1m to 10b+
FUNDS ARE SECURED AND DO NOT MOVE!
No front fees!
PLUS monetize bank instruments up to 80% ltv

We offer fc SBLC for purchase only.
15+2. No upfront or bank transmission
fees. Complete transparency and
integrity....send your request to
[email protected]
Advertisement

#432574 by thechcedge Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:43 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Whoever you are, you're a liar and a complete fool for making such a libelous remarks and you will suffer the consequences for your very stupid decision. I don't know you, we've never conducted any business together and you have absolutely no proof of your libelous remarks. Those who do know us or by looking at our site, know that we place great emphasis on operating above board and with uncompromising integrity, transparency and honor....without ever charging anyone any upfront, due diligence fees nor any hidden cost or bank transmission fees,...we're here to help ppl not harm them, unlike you. You will be hearing from us soon. What a complete moron you are. It's people like you who are a blight on society and what's wrong with the world today.
#432577 by AlanJones Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:49 pm
Hello dumb scammer David Briscoe or whatever your real name is.

One only has to look at your post to see that you are not a professional businessman. You are nothing more than a pathetic advance fee fraud scammer.

From the fake website commercialhardcapital.com:
Managing Partners:
Arthur Jackson
Business Development
[email protected]
ebranch.houston.tx: 832.607.6778

David Briscoe
Investor Relations
Senior Trader
[email protected]
ebranch.dallas.tx: 832.607.6778

The site has no physical contact details as they claim to be "a cloud-based international private investment banking firm", which is scammer speak for we can't give you an address as we aren't really in the USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#432746 by AlanJones Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:20 pm
A few spam posts from the reviews on the Facebook page of fake company Commercial Hard Capital:

I really appreciate, your honesty, hard work, I found you almost at the point of giving up on trading because of scammers, But you proved you are different, And I am most grateful, I invest $500 and got $5,550 in just one week, I can boldly tell you MRS ELIZABETH BAYS forex/crypto trader is the right expert to work with, contact her directly on her details;
Email: [email protected]
whatsApp number: +1(209)896-9431

Wow this unbelievable! I never thought I can make real money from Forex trading. I thought everyone on the platform were just scammers who have no human feelings. I Invested $1000 and make $10,500 after just seven days of investing with Mrs George Stephanie. Please be careful while investing I know there are real managers. I recommend you to Mrs Stephanie she's a real and legit manager, who will do anything just to make sure your profits is made after your trade duration. She has done that for me, now I don't have to worry about cashing out my profits. She will put a smile on your face once again, you can contact her through,
Email:[email protected]
WhatsApp:+16269898464

Bitcoin is really a great opportunity which favoured me and I really can't thank Mrs Kelly Robert l enough for such a wonderful mentorship and profitability. She is really an amazing trader. You wish to trade bitcoins and forex connect with her today contact via email:[email protected]
WhatsApp:+1 (925) 414‑5596

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.