Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#419571 by MadmanB Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:43 pm
Inheritence scam for absurd amount of money
Inheritance Beneficiary
Oct 31, 2020, 12:39 AM
File Ref. No: 88911
Good to hear from you ,

In receipt of your email to this office, my late client Wilson Brown left the sum of $63.8 Million Dollars (Sixty Three Million, Eight Hundred Thousand dollars) to you in the codicil and last testament of his WILL. Note that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and your inheritance will be taken over by the United Kingdom Government.

I am not at liberty to question my late client’s choice of making you a benefactor of his WILL. I know you would like to know why he chose you, but these are answers I cannot help you with. At this time I can only carry out my duties as directed by my client. I will suggest you think this through and let me know what you want to do.

I can imagine that the late Mr. Wilson Brown must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged, which is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you, neither have i met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Mr. Wilson Brown.

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said earlier and to be able to carry out my duties effectively as sole executor of the WILL of late Mr. Wilson Brown, I must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

Please re-confirm to me through the above stated email; your full contact details to include your full name, address, telephone and fax number (if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what i have in the file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would release your letter of administration for claims to this bequeath/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Security Deposit Bank to Mr. Wilson Brown when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you. This will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

I sincerely hope that the above requirements (your details) be sent sooner than later for me to proceed with the documentation. Please note that I cannot send anymore documents to you until I am fully convinced that I have the true beneficiary. Note that I have a period of (14) working days to conclude this. See the attached my I.D

I wait for your prompt response to proceed.

Kind Regards
Wallace William

Fake ID : Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Embeded the image
Advertisement