Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#420822 by JollyBell Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:11 pm
Scammer making ridiculous offer on linkedin

Gonzalo Cervera
ADLinked Private Equity Advisors

Dear customers.
We monetize from 5M. to 500B.
BG's (Bank Guarantees), LOC's (Letter of Credit), SBLC's (Standby Letter of Credit), CD's (Certificate of Deposit), DPLC's (Direct Payment Letter of Credit), (DLC) Letters of Credit and other banking and financial instruments.
Private Placement Program (PPP) by invitation, we manage it. 10:1 leverage.
Borrowers benefit from appealing interest rates and elevated loan-to-value (LTV) ratios.
To monetize an SBLC you must be in possession of the instrument.
*Only serious consultations and with POF, RWA or BCI letter.

email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#421384 by gonzalocer Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it hre to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to try and steal from their victims.

Hello Mr. JollyBell who is ??? you cover up on the internet...

You blame and blame us for not knowing who we are...

You are slandering me on the Internet, when I will do my best to correct your bad judgment.

You dirty me without REAL evidence, just for a REAL advertisement, on my side, I don't know the others.

I force them and ask them to download me from this infamous and lying post.
When you have legal proof (which there is not) because I am transparent.

Regards.
#421386 by AlanJones Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:32 pm
Hello dumb scammer Gonzalo Cervera, you pathetic piece of crap.

There's enough evidence in the first post to show that you are nothing but a pathetic scammer. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you can arrange funding of half a trillion?

While we're at it, we might as well add a few details from your scam website
©2020 All Rights Reserved by ADLinked Private Equity Advisors LLC.

PO Box. 63,66 Hatton Garden, (EC1N 8LE) Contact: (+376) 651319 331170 [email protected]

The UK address is a mail forwarding company, why would a company offering the services that you claim to be offering hide behind a mail forwarding address, rather than having a proper office where its clients can visit? The answer is they wouldn't, only a useless scammer would do that.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.