Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#422183 by AlanJones Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Call or whatsapp +447862103758
Tel. No.: +447862103758

Original super s.s.d chemical solution Call or whatsapp me +447862103758 for moneycleaning
England,Dubai,USA,Germany,Spain,Mexico,Oman,Italy,Switzerland,China,South Africa,Namibia,Zambia,and all the world
Call or whatsapp me +447862103758 for the best ssd chemical solution Standard S.s.d black/defaced money cleaning
solution tell Call or whatsapp me +447862103758 to confirm your order. Ssd-chemical-Solution used to clean all type
of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle
the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemicals is 100% pure.We sell Chemicals that clean all types of black note or deface
note.anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning black note. We do offer the best chemicals.
if you are far, we will send one of our technician to come to you and clean all your money. Our Products – Ssd
solution,Anti breeze,Black,black money,Cleaning,anti-breeze bank notes,Black Dollar, Activation Powder,black coated
notes,Vectrol paste,Cleaning chemical,Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency,Black coated notes,Cleaning black
money,super automatic solution, stained money,black market currency,cleaning Black money,Cleaning money,notes,
Black Currency Cleaning Chemical,SSD Automatic Solution,Money Cleaning Solution, Black Stain,black money chemical.

Please contact us for any assistance.

REPLY TO
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement