Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#422296 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:38 pm
Subject: Fund
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:18:10 +0000

My Name is Wilson Dawn, Am a USA based financial manager.
I make deposit of funds into any kind of Bank Account.
If you have a Bank Account, Zelle, Paypal, let me know the type of Account you have, and we can move further from there.
Once i make the deposit, 40% of the funds goes to you, 60% comes to me.
Reply me via Email: mvalido1771@gmail . com

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you feel you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review by supervisory personnel, is retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to the information.

The Lancaster Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. The district Title IX contact is Dr. Tonia Howard at 972-218-1400. The district Section 504 contact is Lamonica Williams at 972-218-1400.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement