Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#423417 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:54 am
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 06:04:34 +0100
Subject: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED TO INVEST
FUNDS INTO YOUR COMPANY

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED TO INVEST FUNDS INTO YOUR COMPANY .

This business proposal is for your mutual consideration, i came across your contact in search for a good business relation. A very good friend of mine who is a financial consultant has the contact of politicians from the Gulf region precisely. This group of politicians have acquired so much investment / fiscal liquid cash from their countries' resources due to their political powers.

Meanwhile,he has briefed me about one politician now in Gulf region who needs an investment Management Manager in Europe, Asia and America, according to my friend the fund will be re-invested strictly under investment manager which allows you the manager to control the initial title because the investor would not want the fund to have any bearing or traces of investment fund to him or to their family. Note, this principle remains the immediate option to protect his still future political ambitions in his country maybe after 10 years.However, he is an investor who would like to invest in your business as long as you have great profitable business ventures and opportunities.

Awaiting for your affirmative reply so that I can give you more details of the investors family fund.

NOTE: This email is personal and highly confidential.

Yours respectfully,
Mr Stuart D Gomez
(Broker)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement