Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#424326 by Carlabanker Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:16 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

HERITAGE FUND PLATFORMS x 3 OPTIONS - MONETIZING All Subject to compliance, verification and market timing - we now have Three platforms that can monetize Heritage Funds:
PARTY 1: Requires simple generic CIS and POF for submission. JVAs allowed up to 20%. This would be shared with Platform so we would share in a 10% JVA. No direct fees from platform. Return is between 12% and 15% per week. Contract can be 1 to 5 years. Several trading banks used but Credit Suisse preferred/Standard Chartered Bank.
PARTY 2: Requires full (generic) KYC and POF for submission. JVAs absolutely NOT allowed. Fees are between 0.5% and 3% depending on volume, etc. Trading bank would be HSBC London. Return is between 80% and 100% monthly in 50/50 JVA with platform.
PARTY 3: Requires CIS , if possible, KYC . This is off-ledger monies , where profits can be placed into trade or taken out. 40% of profits to the Holder. Fees 1% – 3% based on quantum. Trade Bank is HSBC.
WhatsApp: +639154472867
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#424524 by Carlabanker Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:42 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

HERITAGE FUND PLATFORMS x 3 OPTIONS - MONETIZING All Subject to compliance, verification and market timing - we now have Three platforms that can monetize Heritage Funds:
PARTY 1: Requires simple generic CIS and POF for submission. JVAs allowed up to 20%. This would be shared with Platform so we would share in a 10% JVA. No direct fees from platform. Return is between 12% and 15% per week. Contract can be 1 to 5 years. Several trading banks used but Credit Suisse preferred/Standard Chartered Bank.
PARTY 2: Requires full (generic) KYC and POF for submission. JVAs absolutely NOT allowed. Fees are between 0.5% and 3% depending on volume, etc. Trading bank would be HSBC London. Return is between 80% and 100% monthly in 50/50 JVA with platform.
PARTY 3: Requires CIS , if possible, KYC . This is off-ledger monies , where profits can be placed into trade or taken out. 40% of profits to the Holder. Fees 1% – 3% based on quantum. Trade Bank is HSBC.
WhatsApp: +639154472867
Email: [email protected]
#424537 by MarkBade Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:43 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Who are you Carlabanker? I do not know you and I did not have any single communication with you in the past. You are besmirching other people's names and damaging their reputation by posting unfounded and unwarranted accusations. I can see that you have done this to several other people. I demand proof that I am a scammer or what I have posted about Monetization and PPP Trade are scams!
#424539 by AlanJones Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:56 am
Hello dumb scammer Mark Lester Bade, there is no doubt that you are just a pathetic Advance Fee Fraud scammer.

If the fanciful deals that you are advertising actually existed, they would not be being arranged by someone in the Philippines using a mobile phone number as their primary means of contact. :roll:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#434547 by AlanJones Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:44 am
Also associated with this scam [email protected] who make fake takedown requests, claiming to be representing HSBC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.