Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#426352 by Carlabanker Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:27 pm
I have Commerzbank Germany for wire transfers by Swift MT103, 100% SAVE ACCOUNT ! I'am direct with the mandate.
----------------------------------------------------------------
PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAM : I'AM DIRECT TO PLATFORM
Money doesn't move from the client account by MT799.
100% SECURE AND NO RISK FOR YOUR CLIENTS
------------------------------------------------------------------
Highest 500% Trade Return Offer in just 5-7 days time from our Trade Platforms at HSBC London / Barclays London on Cash / Tear Sheet / POF / Blocked Funds
MTNs / LTNs / SBLCs / BGs
We monetize these instruments too
Within 5-7 working days we are giving 500% on over 10M-100B $ / € investment
Then 200% monthly or 50% weekly, for another 10 months period
We block funds for trade for 1-5 years period , Funds never leave your existing bank accounts
Complete cash blocked funds Procedures :
1) Client must submit current dated
KYC
Tear Sheet ( Account Statement )
RWA letter
Bank officers visiting card
2) Platform does Due Diligence , once positive report they email the JV contract
3) Investor reads / signs / returns the JV contract along with IMFPA
4) investors bank sends MT799 cash blocked funds swift to traders nominated bank
5) Once this MT799 swift landed and verified successfully Trader places funds into Bullet trade slots
6) Within 48-72 hours trade returns get deposited into newly opened corporate accounts for all beneficiaries on Investor side
7) Trader places funds into 40 weeks PPP , weekly trade return deposits get deposited in all accounts
All trade returns are not compound , beneficiaries can withdraw funds or re invest as per their choice & demand .
BCL
Bank officers visiting card
2) Platfrom does Due Diligence , once positive report they email the JV contract
3) Investor reads / signs / returns the JV contract along with IMFPA
4) Monetiser starts monetisation of the SBLC , it takes around one week time
5) Monetiser / Trader places funds into Bullet trade slots
6) Within 48-72 hours trade returns get deposited into newly opened corporate accounts for all beneficiaries on Investor side
7) Trader places funds into 40 weeks PPP , weekly trade return deposits get deposited in all accounts
All trade returns are not compound , beneficiaries can withdraw funds or re invest as per their choice & demand
PPP- SBLC: We can get yr client a 3-5 bullets
48-72 working hours programme
MT799 needs to be sent
PPP- SBLC: To one of the prime AAA trading Platform banks
Read carefully
Current dated
KYC
Tear Sheet
RWA letter
Two Bank officers BUSINESS cards on the BCL
Send me all in one email: [email protected]
Whatsapp in Switzerland :+41 79 861 12 66
Let's do it
Mr. Boughias Said (CEO) GENEVA/ SWITZERLAND
Advertisement

#429814 by SPARTIATE Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:35 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hello everyone,

I don't know the person who put me as a scammer!
This person is trying to hurt me out of jealousy!
Indeed what I am saying and you can read it is fair and correct, I am in direct contact with the biggest PLATFORM, PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAM IN THE WORLD!
Stupid people like this person who has no financial knowledge takes the liberty of doing harm, he just copied what I posted!
You can see that he does not give any personal information !!
He simply took my text and put in this site !! without any comments, do you find this normal?
I do not believe !!
Anyone can post and say he's a scammer!
THIS KIND OF PERSON HAS NO MORALS, HAS NO SOUL!
The liar in this story is himself, and he is the one who is fraudulent, he is a delinquent! a coward
You have all the information to contact me, since he made a pasted copy on this site!
I remain at the disposal of all people who wish for clarifications and in your place dear reader, pay attention to this person, he is a fabulator and con artist.

Thank you all
#429823 by AlanJones Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:01 pm
Hello dumb scammer, Boughias Said. Do you really think that you are fooling anyone with your claims of legitimacy.

Your ridiculous offers are nothing more than nonsense produced by a lazy scammer that anyone can see straight through.

Add to that the fact that anyone with any knowledge of the financial services industry knows that no one would be making complex financial offers using a free Yahoo email address and mobile phone number.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.