Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#59531 by John DeLaney Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 am
Edit to add new information as at 15/1/2012
The Seattle Wolves Football Club closed in 2009, they have recently reformed and their real website is here http://seawolvesfc.com/
This is not connected in anyway with the website as posted by the scammers mentioned in the following pages or posts.
The Seattle Wolves DO NOT have a club in England, there is not nor ever has been a football club by that name in England.

This is a typical scam approach to a manufacturing company, there will be a large order placed, at some stage a company cheque/bank cheque will be sent, then the order will be unfortunately cancelled. The purchaser will tell the manufacturing company they can keep 10% or other % for their inconvenience, and to refund the remainder.

Edit to clarify 15/1/2012: The way the scam works is that you will be requested to deal with a "lawyer" that the scammer produces, before you receive any payment, you will be required to forward by Western Union the "lawyers" fees, plus the scammers cut of the deal. Once you have done this, the scammer will then drop all contact with you, or demand further "lawyer" payments due to some slight iregularity.

The cheque will eventually be found to be fraudulent, the Manufacturer will have to refund the bank for any money used against the fake cheque.

This exchange is supposedly from a Football Club in England. Their website http://seattlewolvesunitedfc.blogspot.com/ has no mention of Carus Hernandez int he capacity he claims, nor do they mention any of the activities he claims to be promoting. The phone number given by the purchaser is not a contact number for any of the club officials, it is a British redirect number, beginning 44-70, and his emails originate from the Netherlands.

Mr clarus hernandez from G.C and Sons Ltd, United Kingdom is interested in your company information on Global Sources Online and would like you to reply to this inquiry.

The buyer probably sent this inquiry to other suppliers as well. Stand out from your competition, be the first to reply today!

The above is the first approach made on this website
http://www.globalsources.com/
Which is a website dedicated to linking manufacturers and purchasers.

Mr Hernandez then sent this followup

Dear Sir/Ma

I am interested in buying Promotional Umbrella.
So therefore am sourcing for good price and best quality, if you know that you can deliver please get back to me so that i can give you my specifications.
Kindly send your response directly to my e-mail ( [email protected] ).

Best Regards
Clarus Hernandez 024
+447024011976

Error! Filename not specified.

Please respond to the buyer quickly as this will improve your chances of getting an order.

Followed by this

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 11:44 PM

Subject: AGENT CLARUS HERNANDEZ.....24 / I ATTACHED DIFFERENT SAMPLES OF THE PROMOTIONAL UMBRELLA AND SPECIFICATIONS OF WHAT THE FOOTBALL CLUB WANTS

Dear Sir/Ma,

Thanks for your response, this is a new project that Seattle Wolves Football Club of England is trying to introduced into their other souvenirs for their football fans, for the up coming league, so the ability of your firm to get it right, we determine future Order to be produced.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by given me less than the percentage we agreed, secondly I want you to understand that am just an agent am not the one issuing out the contract, what the management wants is Promotional Umbrella with their Football Club LOGO and name SEATTLE'S WOLVES FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENGLAND printed at each sides of the Umbrella, like I describe for you in my previous mail to you on the trading site for wolves football club fans, so if u are to prepare you proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost, make sure you address the invoice to the Management of Wolves United Football Club and send it to my email for me to go through it and correct some things to avoid rejection ,before I can give you the Wolves Football Club Management contact for you to forward your invoice, all this should be done to avoid rejection from the management, like I told you we have many competitors, other firms with different agents are also struggling for the same contract,so I will like us to put hands together and work hard and see if the contract will be awarded to your company.

SPECIFICATION.

CHECK THE ATTACHED SAMPLE.

HAT UMBRELLA DESIGN:
16"*8k, metal frame, 190T polyester, logo printing on 1 panel
Colour Blue Quantity = 100,000pcs
Colour White Quantity = 100,000pcs

Total Production for Hat Umbrella Design = 200,000pieces

BEACH UMBRELLA DESIGN:
240cm*8k, manual open, metal frame, without tilt, 190T polyester, with base(20 litre), logo printing on 1 panel
Colour Blue Quantity = 100,000pcs
Colour Black Quantity = 100,000pcs

Total Production for Beach Umbrella Design = 200,000pieces

TOTAL PRODUCTION FOR BOTH DESIGNS= 400,000pcs

Printing Football Club Logo and Name at Each Side of the Umbrella

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per Umbrella which will be my commission an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the Umbrella is transferred to your companies account by the Seattle Wolves United Football Club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) If you make your target prize $1.5USD and $10.00USD respectively per Umbrella I think the management of Wolves United Football Club will consider it because other firms has been coming with $2.00USD and $11.00USD respectively per Umbrella, the Football Club has been rejecting their Proforma Invoice, the delivery date should be by 4th week of October 2011 because the Umbrella is for their football fans for this second division Pepsi league that is starting on first week of October 2011.

(iv) Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the contract is awarded to your firm the contract documents will be sent to you to sign and return to their office. They will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production is transferred to your account, i will fly down to your country with the empirical samples to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of Wolves United Football Club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v) Finally and very important , I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club will award you a contract you must have a recognized Lawyer in England that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety your firm on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City.

Provide me with your direct mobile number and also give me a call.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Name: Clarus Hernandez 024
Business Name: G, C and sons Limited
Mobile: +447024011976
Email address: [email protected]

Next in reply to a query from the manufacturer

Dear Sir/Ma,

The price include shipping and my commission.

G.C. and Sons Ltd
1002 Central Drive, Swanton Morley,Dereham
Norfolk, nr20 4ld, United Kingdom,
+447024011976

Thanks

Best Regards

Clarus Hernandez024

Then a later followup

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 5:52 PM

Subject: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE ORDER

Dear Sir/Ma,

Thanks for the response,I am happy to hear that your team management is ready to accommodate the orders. Our company is G, C and Sons Ltd, based in England, we are the Football Clubs major contractor, we source for good suppliers at a good price and good quality, for promotional gift items.

I am happy to hear that your team management is ready to accommodate the orders, I am very happy, I will like to inform you that I am taking 5% commission on this project i don't want you to forget that,and I will like to inform you that you should work tentatively with the scan samples for now, once the project is awarded to your firm, i will DHL the samples(5 different sizes) to your address, for now, it will not be possible to get the sample, because a lot of firms are seeking to get this project and we are trying to select which firm will do a good job, so work with the attachment that i sent you.

Regarding the lawyer issue is mandatory that you must have recognized British lawyer to handle the legal matters of this project on behalf of your firm, the lawyer is expected to come to the Management office with your Tax Clearance Certificate and a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation and lastly An Affidavit of Oath from the British Crown Court England, all these document the lawyer must present before your fund hits your firms account for the 85% cost of production,and note that, your firm will make some commitment to the Lawyer regarding his legal fee before he proceed on your work, but If is so difficult for you to find a recognized British lawyer here in England just let me know as your agent I can help you to find a lawyer here in Wolverhampton city provided your firm can take responsibility of his legal fees before he proceed on your work.

So I will advice you lets first secure the contract because you will only need a lawyer if the contract is awarded to your firm.

Confirm your understanding by replying. After you finish with your quotation send it back to me for review, because I will not want the Management of Football Club to turn down our Proforma Invoice. With this mail I attached the terms and condition of getting this project, so carefully go through it.

I await your response.

Best Regards
Clarus Hernandez024
Mobile: +447024011976

At this stage I received the following email from the manufacturer

Dear John,

I got your information from scamwarners and insist your help!

I got one agent in UK, they just contacted me for his project. However he asked our company must get a lawyer company in UK. They mentioned as below:

“Regarding the lawyer issue is mandatory that you must have recognized British lawyer to handle the legal matters of this project on behalf of your firm, the lawyer is expected to come to the Management office with your Tax Clearance Certificate and a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation and lastly An Affidavit of Oath from the British Crown Court England, all these document the lawyer must present before your fund hits your firms account for the 85% cost of production,and note that, your firm will make some commitment to the Lawyer regarding his legal fee before he proceed on your work, but If is so difficult for you to find a recognized British lawyer here in England just let me know as your agent I can help you to find a lawyer here in Wolverhampton city provided your firm can take responsibility of his legal fees before he proceed on your work”

The document they have asked, is that necessary to get Biz in UK?

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Thank you very much in advance

Warm regards,

Just from the brief excerpt they provided I informed the manufacturer that this was a scam. They then sent me the full exchange, as above, and from that I have no doubt that this would have turned into a very expensive exchange for the manufacturer.

There is no requirement for an Affidavit of Oath, the language used is typical of a West African scammer, the poor knowledge of the British trading laws, and the insistence on a local lawyer means that the company would also have received substantial charges for fees from the "lawyer" to represent them.

The company have asked me again if I am sure that this is a scam as the size of the order represents a substantial order for them. As much as I would have liked to tell them it is legitimate, I have found nothing to make me change my mind about Clarus Hernandez, and they would have lost a substantial amount of money, materials and overhead costs if they had proceeded.

This is a scam.

Edit to add: This is the fake contract you will receive
Last edited by John DeLaney on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

John DeLaney
Advertisement

#60161 by John DeLaney Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Further to the above, a Portugese manufacturer contacted me yesterday, with this information

Hello John,

recently a received an email from an Clarus Hernandez, making a big order to my textile manufacturing company. After a research in the inter net i came across with the forum scamwarners, and for my surprise a thread on a potential scam by such Clarus, regarding Wolves footbal Club. All the details are similar to the offer he made me, except it wasn´t umbrellas, but promotional T shirts...

Can you give me any mor information about such scam? Is is really a scam?

thank you very much

and then followed it with this news

Thank's for the response john.

I've been trying to figure out what's in it for him, because in the conversations i had with him he never mentioned a cheque, but a t/t transfer (85% of the pro forma invoice). My theory is that his goal is for the manufacturer to ask for him to find them a lawyer in england, he of course has a "lawyer" friend, whitch is payed for his services.

Happy coincidence, just after i sent you the email this afternoon i received an email from the textile association of Portugal warning all manufacturers of the fraudulent activity of ths Clarus Hernandez, so red flag is definitly up.

I am going to play with Mr. Clarus a little bit more, pretending i'm still interested in the business, and them i will send him a "nice" email. His mother will most definitly be mentioned on that email.

Thanks John, best regards

John DeLaney
#61053 by John DeLaney Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm
This scam is now being sent out by Ken Howard 024, supposedly from WIN & WIN MFG CO. LTD.

Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 1:54 AM
To: dXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: AGENT024.......ATTACHED SPECIFICATIONS AND SAMPLE OF THE CAP

Dear XXXXXXXXXX

This is additional information regarding the project i told you about in my first e-mail. Our company is WIN & WIN MFG. CO. , LTD, we are one of the Seattle Wolves FC major contractor, we source for good suppliers at a good price and good quality.

This project belongs to the Management of a Football Club here in England, because of the increase in the rate of the Football Fans, the management decided to embark on this project for the upcoming Pepsi League 2nd Division that will start by November 2011.

BLACK CAP WITH THE LOGO OF THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Meas: 57 x 40 x 57cm
Logo: Embroidery logo
Vector Art Not Available
Packaging: 24 pcs inner (all packed in 1 polybag) / 144 pcs/ctn
Label or hangtag
Target Price:USD 8.00/pc
Product Quantity: 150,000pcs order
Shipping Terms: C&F
Delivery Port : CIF LIVERPOOL SEA Port
Delivery : Partial shipment is allowed
Payment : 85% of total amount as deposit within 4days after order confirmation by T/T.
Balance 15% 7days before shipment by T/T to your bank account.
Quality : We will arrange our colleague to take inspection at your factory, before your firm arrange shipment once is approved by our inspector.

Kindly let me know the price you charge if it is FOB or C&F.

Waiting for your response, after wish i get back to you on how to proceed to secure this project.

Ken Howard 024
WIN & WIN MFG. CO. , LTD
+447024072889

Original Email – Received from alibaba.com

Please send me more information on your cap,sports cap,baseball cap

Dear Dave Zemlicka,

I'm interested in your product(s)

[http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/1095XXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXXX_baseball_caps.html?edm_src=sys&edm_type=fdbk&edm_grp=80&edm_cta=read_msg&edm_time=realtime&edm_ver=e]

XXXXXXXXXbaseball caps

Dear Sir/Ma,

I need a supply of Promotional Sport Cap, if you can handle this project kindly get back to me for sample and specification.

Kindly e-mail me directly([email protected]) as i need to forward you my samples via my e-mail.

Ken Howard 024
+447024072889

This is urgent. Please reply within three days

Mr. kenneth howard

Company:

WIN & WIN MFG. CO. , LTD

Country/Region:

United Kingdom

Address:

UK Clackmannanshire

TEL:

44 702 4072889

FAX:

Message Origin:

Germany

Message IP:

192.251.226.*

This is a scam, the Seattle Wolves Football Club England closed in 2009, the scammers have set up a fake website with information designed to give the impression that it is still in existence and promoting a fictitious event.

If you have received an email from Ken Howard Agent 024, or Clarus Hernandez, this will be a scam.

John DeLaney
#63357 by John DeLaney Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm
This is now being sent to Indian Manufacturers by Bob Frank

Dear John,

I am a garment manufacturer based in India, and I also received a mail from their agent Bob Frank regarding a big tshirt order, and I have been in doubt since day one.

Thank god I went through Scam Warners, and it further reinforced my doubts.

Just one question: They mention sending 85% payment through TT. In that case, even if they cancel the order, how do they benefit since I will not liable to pay them back. My assumption is that they will hire a lawyer on my behalf and tell me to send money for his fee before transferring the advance money. That way they trick people into sending them money, and then they can later say that the order got cancelled at the last minute.

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The Seattle Wolves Football Club closed in England 2 years ago. It is defunct as far as the United Kingdom is concerned, any emails for promotional material for this club will be scams.

John DeLaney
#66869 by Katharina Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:58 am
Welcome Arnold!
(I hope this is not your real name; scammers can read this forum, and we want you to be safe. I'll ask a moderator if we should change your name for now.)

I'm glad you found out in time! :=)

Please post all the information about this scammer you have got:
- new email address
- phone number
- the text of his emails

All of this will help others to avoid this scam.

Thank you for your contribution!
#66919 by GomerPyle Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 am
To be honest, I live in the UK and I've never heard of this football club, and I doubt that there ever has been one here.

The fact is that every professional football club has to represent the area in the UK where it is situated, otherwise it won't have any fans. That's an immutable fact in the UK and there would be no point having a club named Seattle in the UK. Also the name Wolves is associated with another place and football team named Wolverhampton Wanderers. Fans wouldn't tolerate their club having an association with another club.

The person operating this scam has no clue about UK soccer clubs to come up with this idea.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#67419 by OLI Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm
Hi all,

I'm OLI from turkey.
First of all i want to thank you for that scam warning because i get important informations about it and
I had a little fun with them as below;
Last week this cheaters are contacting me as well.
I got the same contact and the same letter as your added sample..

After it, our dialog was as below;

The beginning of the history;

2011/9/9 Williams Stone <[email protected]>

Dear .....,
Thanks, make sure that your firm meet all the conditions listed here, so comments on all the points listed from (i-v), because this are the terms and conditions attached to the project, you can find attached the copy of the terms and conditions regarding the project.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by given me far less than the percentage we agreed. Kindly note this that the management does not want China production.

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per garment which will be my commission an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the garment is transferred to your companies account by the wolves united football club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) if you make your target prize $10usd per garment I think the management of Wolves United Football Club will consider it because other firms has been coming with $10.5USD some $12.50USD and they football club has been rejecting their pi, the delivery date should be by 4th week of December 2011 because the garment is for their football fans for this second division Pepsi league that is starting on 1st week of December 2011.

(iv)Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the award the contract to your firm the contract documents will sent to you to sign and return to their office the will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production is transferred to your account i will fly down to your country with the empirical samples to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of wolves united football club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v)Finally and very important , I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club will award you a contract you must have a recognized lawyer in England that will stand on your company’s behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City.

Stone Williams 024
+447024072889
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 12:02 PM
To: ???
Subject: AGENT024..?.....ATTAC?HED SPECIFICAT?IONS AND SAMPLE OF THE T-SHIRTS-G?SW Internatio?nal Agency
Dear ...
?
Thanks find attached is our company profile, so also the specification of the T-shirt that i need.
This is additional information regarding the project i told you about in my first e-mail. Our company is GSW International Agency, we are one of the Seattle Wolves FC major contractor, we source for good suppliers at a good price and good quality.?
This project belongs to the Management of a Football Club here in England, because of the increase in the rate of the Football Fans, the management decided to embark on this project for the upcoming Pepsi League 2nd Division that will start by December 2011.?
What the management wants is a white garment round neck with a (red oil paint) write up (wolves united) at the back of the white garment and (fan) write up at the left chest of the garment.
?
ROUND NECK WHITE T-SHIRT SHORT SLEEVE?
1. Style Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2. Yarn 100% cotton
3. Size Normal European size
4. Color White (With One Red Color Printing, NO Embroidery)
5. Packing One dozen per one poly bag in carton box
6. GSM 180-200
7. Target Price USD10.00 including my commission
Printing oil red colour at the left chest (Fan)
Printing oil red colour at the back (Wolves United)
?
Men's T-shirt
Fabric: 100%cotton carded, single jersey, 180GSM?- 200GSM,
Style: round neck, short sleeves, side seams, with 1x1 rib collars
????????? Double needle stitches at bottom and sleeve opening?
Printing: normal silk screen printing, red color?in front & back as?yr. provided photos (See attachment)
Color of T-shirt: white
?
Normal European Size: 5 Different sizes - S to XXL (details as below)
SIZE(Inch) S M L XL XXL
Shoulder 18 19 20 21 22
Sleeve length 7.25 8 8.5 9 9
Full Chest 42 43.5 44 45 45.0
Neck 15 16 17 18 19
Body Length 27 28 29 30 31
Packing: 12pcs/polybag, then 120pcs in export carton of?58x36x46cm / GW: 22KG
Quantity:? S: 50,000pcs / M: 50, 000pcs / L: 50,000pcs / XL: 50,000pcs / XXL: 50,000pcs = TOTAL: 250,000pcs/order & shipment
?
Kindly let me know the price you charge if FOB or C&F.
I will get back to you on my commission and other information relating to the project
?
Stone Williams 024
GSW International Agency
+447024072889
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 1:03 AM
To: (OLI)
Cc:
Subject: Re: FW: AGENT024..?.....ATTAC?HED SPECIFICAT?IONS AND SAMPLE OF THE T-SHIRTS-G?SW Internatio?nal Agency

Dear ??????,

Thanks I am happy you are working on the project.

The delivery term prefered by the management is CNF.

Yeah regarding the percentage involved in this project, our agency takes 5% on each price of t-shirt, in my next e-mail i will provide you more details on the commission and other related terms involved.

The Goods are expecting to start arriving the LIVERPOOL SEA PORT by 4th week of December 2011. Regarding the transport company you can go ahead with your own arrangement.

The official Order will be given to you by the management of the football club when you finally win the project.

Best Regards
Stone Williams
----------------------------------------------------------
3)
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:10 PM
Subject: ADDRESS YOUR PI WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW AND FORWARD BACK TO ME FOR REVIEW AND SUBMISSION

Dear....,

Thanks for your mail, the garment is for the football fans for the Seattle wolves united football club for this forth coming 2nd division Pepsi league that is Starting up First week of December 2011 so we need to make sure that once this contract is awarded to you the Goods should start arriving Southampton before the end of December 2011.

I want you to understand that am just an agent am not the one issuing out the contract, so if you are to prepare your proforma invoice it has to come with your company full contact address signed by the director of your firm and should also include the shipping cost, make sure u address the invoice to the management of wolves united football club and send it to my email for me to go through it and correct some things to avoid rejection ,before I can give you the wolves football club management contact for you to forward your invoice, all this should be done to avoid rejection from the management, like I told you there are many competitors, other firms with different agents are also struggling for the same contract,so I will like us to put hand together and work hard and see if the contract will be awarded to your company.

The samples can be send to you by me if only the contract is awarded to your firm, once we confirm the order I will send you the 5 different sizes to your factory.

About the delivery partial shipment is also allowed if in-case your factory don't have enough ware house to store the goods. So if you are interested to join the bid prepare your Proforma Invoice address it to the management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club send it to me with your company profile let me go through it before giving you the contact of Seattle Wolves United Football Club for you to forward your invoice to them and follow it up with calls, please we have to be a little bit fast because the management wants to conclude everything regards to this project in few days time, so lets work harder and to see if the contract will be awarded to your firm .

The Delivery Port is SOUTHAMPTON SEA PORT and address the Proforma Invoice with the below information and note that your prize should also include the shipping cost, C&F.

ADDRESS THE PI WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW

SEATTLE WOLVES UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENGLAND
703 Molineux Stadium
Waterloo Road Wolverhampton
WV1 4QR
ENGLAND

And I got information from a reliable source that the management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club wants to issue out this contract soon because they are complaining a lot about time factor for the production and shipment because the league is fast approaching the need the production of their fan garment to start up for early delivery to England.

If we can make our price to be as low as $10 per garment including my commission and shipping cost it will make us have more chances of beating our competitors because most of them are coming with higher price.

I will try my best for you as an agent to make sure this contract is awarded to your firm.

Best Regards

Stone Williams
GSW International Agency
+447024072889
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(and then he mentioned that he has a boss called MR.FERNANDEZ GOODNEWS)
4)
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:19 PM
TO: ???
Subject: Re: ADDRESS YOUR PI WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW AND FORWARD BACK TO ME FOR REVIEW AND SUBMISSION

Dear.....,

Thanks the PI is okay, I have forwarded your PI to my Boss for further review, his name is Mr Fernandez Goodnews, I will also like you to follow up this project with calls, you need to call him so that you can know the status of the whole thing, I will be updating you time to time on any new development, but if you got anything you need further clarification do not hesitate to mail or copied me, so that i can give you a professional advise.
You can reach Mr Fernandez Goodnews on this number +447024011976, or e-mail him at: [email protected], kindly call Mr Fernandez Goodnews about your PI, then later forward to him your mobile number and your boss number too.

Best Regards

Stone Williams

CC:
Mr. Fernandez Goodnews
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5) (They want a lawyer to represent our company by the seattle wolves united FC)

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 8:40 PM
To: (OLI)
Subject: Re: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE T-SHIRT PROJECT

Dear ....

Thanks regarding the lawyer fee, a firm that handle a project of this nature early this year paid their lawyer the sum of 2400GBP for legal fees, documentations from the crown court England and mobilization of the chambers for the sworn of an affidavit of oath in respect to the contract.

So I don't think the amount will be more than this, but I will like us to concentrate on getting the project first, because lawyer's service will be needed only if we get the management approval, I am working on some modalities to make your firm come out victoriously and gets management approval to carry on with the contract.

I am waiting your proforma invoice as the management will like to finalise everything about this order this week.

Best Regards
Stone Williams
+447024072889
--------------------------------------------------------------------
6) (Now it's time to make an official offer to the wolves united FC)

To: Managment of Seattle Wolves United Football club
Attn: Committee manager Mr. Joans Payee

Dear Mr Joans Payee,

We linked to you from the agent 024 GSW International agency / Mr. Fernandez Goodnews.
We want to competite on the project “Wolves United Fan’s T-Shirt” and want to make our price suggestion for this project.
Enclosed you can find our official Proforma Invoice with our price suggestion (incl. all shipment costs as well)

To introduce ourselve we want to explain, that we as “?????” are a textile company wich is located in Turkey-Istanbul and wich register since 30 years.
We produce and export all kind of ready garment knit wears for men, women & children.
Our export area is 95% all european countries.
With our know-how, high-tech machines and with our proffessional team, we’re giving the best service, without sacrificing the quality, to our customers with success.
As a company that constantly improve ourselve, we’re fulfilling our customers demands with our high-quality mentality and with fast deliveries.

We will be honored of providing our service to you and want to get the
“wolves united Fan T-Shirt project”.

Hope to get in a successful cooperation with you while awaiting your
positive informations & reply.
(written by me)

7)
(Honest Mrs. Catharine Thoi did answered very fast;)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/9/14
Subject: Seattle Wolves United Football Club Of England
To:????

Acknowledgment Notification

Attention.

(???????????).

We are in receipt of your proforma invoice via our fax machine today, be informed that there will be a final meeting regards to this project on Thursday 15th of September, 2011.

Your proforma invoice will be presented on the meeting please inform your agent (024) to be present on the meeting and he should come with a copy of the same invoice.

Thanks for your co-operation.

* VENUE: BERKAM EAGLE SQAURE
* TIME: 9AM UK Time
* DATE: 15th of September, 2011

Mrs. Catherine Thoi
Secretary Wolves United Club.
: [email protected]
Fax: +448446630912
Office number: +447031891649

8) (MR.Fernandez GOODNEWS becomes a baby "he is a very busy men")

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:57 PM
To: ???
Subject: Agent Fernandez Good-news\024................................BEFORE THE MEETING

Dear ????,
Thanks for your email.
Am sorry for not responding to you call, I was running around to settle my wife’s hospital bill.
Based on the email which you just forwarded to me, it shows that there will be a final meeting regards to this project tomorrow been Thursday by 9AM when the management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club will decide on the meeting tomorrow on which firm to handle the T-Shirt contract for them.
Don’t worry I believe my new born baby is going to bring luck for us in tomorrow’s meeting, I will take a snap with my family in the morning and send to you our pictures.

Let's hope for the best in tomorrow’s meeting , I will update you once am leaving for the meeting.
Please I want to confirm if the proforma invoice you sent to me is exactly the same proforma invoice you sent to the football club please confirm.
And it is very important you send me your direct mobile line for easy communication.
Confirm your understanding by replying.
Regards
Good-news Fernandez
-----------------------------------------------------------------
9) (a nice family portrait from Fernandez Goodnews with his new baby :)) )
Dear ???????,

Sorry for the late reply I was at the venue of the meeting 9:00AM with your PI but the meeting started a little bit late.
I attached my Family picture for your view. IS A THING OF JOY.
The meeting was a successful one based on my observation in the meeting today the contract have been awarded to your firm due to the price and other factors compare to other firms and so many other reasons.
So all we have to do now is to wait and hear from the management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club because after the meeting their General Manager told me personally that they will contact you through your email today so once you get any update from them please inform me immediately because definitely they will contact you today because time is against them, so they need the production of their football fans sport cap to start up for early delivery to England because the Pepsi league is fast approaching.
I will like to inform you that the management emphasizes so much if you have a British Lawyer here in Wolverhampton City but I told them in the meeting that you have one already, because your firm have been handling so many contracts here in England, all this is just to make us have more and better chances of winning this contract, and I was also advice to inform you that the Seattle Wolves United Football Club accept only lawyer registered with Wolver Hampton Bar Association (WHBA) and also with more than 20 years experience in legal field, a certain amount in GBP from your firm to the lawyer must reflect or appear in his printed statement of account that is truly surety your firm this will be presented to the management of the football club before they will allow the lawyer to surety a firm for a contract in their office, this is their procedures.
Have a wonderful day and relax your mind and let us wait for a confirmation email today from the management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club of England so keep checking your email.
I believe my new born baby has brought luck for us regards to this project.
Confirm your understanding by replying.
Regards.
Good-news Fernandez
+447024011976

10) (Finally the agreement from seattle wolves club secretary)

From: Seattle Wolves Football Club [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:33 PM
To: ?????
Subject: Seattle Wolves United Football Club Of England

Congratulations

Attention.

(i) We have decided to contact you after a short meeting among the management and committee of Seattle Wolves United Football Club and your agent(024), so you are to read our contract procedure very carefully and follow it up accordingly.

(ii).Download the attached file and read very carefully.

(iii) Sir your Lawyer is expected to appear in our office on Monday 19th of September 2011 by 10AM United Kingdom time with the required documents from you in the attached file for the surety of the contract.

(iv)Sir your Lawyer is expected to come to our office on Monday 19th of September 2011 with an affidavit of oath obtains in your company’s name. (????????.)

(v) With the confirmation of the three listed documents below, the contract documents will be sent to your given address for you to sign and return to our office to enable the Transfer of the manufacturing (T-Shirts) fund commence through our paying bank (Barclay's Bank Plc London )

(a) YOUR COMPANY CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION

(b) YOUR COMPANY 2 YEARS TAX CLEARANCE

(c) AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM BRITISH CROWN COURT OBTAIN IN YOUR COMPANY’S NAME.

Note: After Monday morning and your lawyer didn’t appear in our office we will give the 2nd run up on this contract the opportunity to proceed because time is against us.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Catherine Thoi
Secretary wolves united club.
Management: Seattle. Wolves united football club
Fax: +447024051403
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12) (Congratulations and further informations from big Boss Mr. Fernandez Goodnews)

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:17 PM
To: ????
Subject: Agent Goodnews Fernandez 024…… / HOW TO PROCEED BECAUSE TIME IS VERY SHORT

Dear ?????,
Thanks for your email
Am very happy to see this confirmation email which you forwarded to me shows that the contract has been awarded to your firm.
Your firm seems to be a very lucky among all they competitors fighting for this contract for the past few weeks the football Club choose your firm as their contractor, although your price is reasonable like they said in the meeting yesterday …AM SOO HAPPY
Time is very short on their side according to them in the meeting, they need the production to start up soonest for early delivery to England because the PEPSI league is fast approaching so all you have to do now is to follow up their procedure immediately ,based on the email you forwarded to me sent to you by the football club they expect your lawyer to appear in their office on Monday 19th of September 2011 by 10AM UK time with the required below 3 documents from your side.

1) company's....………...Certificate of incorporation
2) company's...…………. Tax clearance

Then the (3) Affidavit Of Oath will be obtained by your British lawyer here in crown court in your company’s name and the same lawyer will stand on behalf of your company for the surety of the contract on Monday which he has to go with your company documents also to their office on Monday morning.
We don’t need to delay all we need to do now is follow up their procedure for security reasons of their fund (production fund) to enable the contract sign, then they will transfer the production fund into your company’s account by next week
Note your lawyer will be the one to proceed and get an Affidavit Of Oath from British Crown Court for the appointment with Seattle Wolves United Football Club on Monday so you need to hire a lawyer urgently in Wolver Hampton City London to do the needful job because we have just tomorrow to arrange all this documents. Time is very short.
Please start arranging your company documents which you will forward to your British lawyer to enable him proceed on your work, am so happy as am sitting in my office is like a dream that your firm won this contract.
Note that time is every short make arrangement of a lawyer urgently to proceed on your work by getting the affidavit of oath ready against Monday’s appointment. Confirm your understanding by replying .

Regards
Goodnews Fernandez
+447024011976
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
13) (Mr.Fernandez Goodnews find for us a lawyer who will represent us by the club)

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: Agent Goodnews Fernandez 024 / ............................LAWYER'S CONTACT

Dear ?????,

Based on our phone conversation regarding the lawyer that will represent your firm, below is the details of a reliable lawyer than can surety your firm on this project since is very difficult for you to get a lawyer here in England.

This is the contact of a lawyer he can stand on behalf of your firm on this project I spoke with Barrister Paul in regards to this project now after talking to you on phone and explain the situation of things to him, This is his contact below after forwarding a copy of the document (contract requirement and procedure) sent to you by Seattle Wolves United FC to his email then you wait for his response.

Please you have to be fast we have just tomorrow left to arrange all the documents, Monday Morning is just around the corner for the appointment between your lawyer and the Seattle Wolves United Football Club.

Please confirm from the lawyer directly how much it will cost to obtain an affidavit of oath for your firm from British Crown Court and the cost of his legal fees so that you can send it across to him by tomorrow to enable him go and get an AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ready for your company which will take some hours to be ready in British Crown Court, he needs to get the document (affidavit of oath) ready for the appointment between your company and Seattle Wolves United Football Club on Friday Morning.

LAWYER'S CONTACT

Name: BARRISTER PAUL CHAMBER’S

Email: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Contact number: +447031854809

Please also give a call to the lawyer right now so that he can look into your matter because he is a busy man in the office and don’t forget to send email to him on both email id which I have given to you.

Am preparing to travel to Scotland now with my wife and new born baby to circumcise my new baby I will be back to Wolver Hampton City by Monday evening once am back I will send you all the details (sample) you need for the production.

Like I said before get in touch with the lawyer now we don’t have time at all, Monday morning is around the corner and all your company documents requested from the Wolves United FC should be sent to your lawyer he is the one to take it to the office of the Seattle Wolves United Football Club on Monday morning to surety the contract on behalf of your firm.

Best Regards

Goodnews Fernandez

+447024011976
---------------------------------------------
14) (Dialog between me and the lawyer Mr. Barrister Paul Chambers)
(He talked with me at the phone as well and used a system to change his voice on the phone)

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 1:09 PM
To: 'Barrister Paul';
Cc: '[email protected]'; Williams Stone ([email protected]); Fernandez Goodnews ([email protected])
Subject: RE: BARRISTER PAUL LOPEZ ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A

Dear Barrister,

Unfortunately we need a invoice from you to make the payment.
Otherwise it doesn’t work because our bank need an invoice in order to make this payment.
And normally we didnt use Western Union.. we need your bank accaount number + Iban number to settle the payment.

But we will try to make the payment via Western Union as you mentioned below,
But again I have to get your invoice for this payment.

Pls. Note that I do business with all european countries and “everytime” we prepare or recieve an invoice for those kind of payments.

Best regards,
(OLI)

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:44 PM
To: ??????
cc: [email protected]
Subject: BARRISTER PAUL LOPEZ ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A

PAUL & CO CHAMBERS
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
144 high street,Wednesfield,
Wolver hampton London
WV11 1SZ
Wolverhampton.
Date: 15th SEPTEMBER, 2011

?????,

You are to send us your available company documents and tax clearance certificates.

EXPENSES FOR THE SURETY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH PRESENTATION TO THE WOLVES FOOTBALL CLUB ON MONDAY(19TH SEPTEMBER, 2011)

(i) You have to pay 1250GBP for the affidavit of oath documents which will be obtained from Crown Court in your company's name.

• Legal Fee.............950GBP

Mobilization.........270GBP

TOTAL AMOUNT: 2470GBP

This is my procedure to stand on your company's behalf for surety of a contract and I can't go beyond this and if you are not comfortable with it you can look for another lawyer.

MODE OF PAYMENT.

Due to the short time the management of wolves united f.c gave you for the surety and presentation of the documents according to your agent which is on Monday, I think it will be advisable and faster if you make your payment to us through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and attach a copy of the payment slip to our email to enable us proceed on your work, an invoice will be given upon the receipt of the payment which you will filed. We can accept payment via Western Union services as our registered transfer agency for fast receipt of fund as bank processes takes 5 working days for any international wire transfers to reflect in our account.

***Use the given name below for your Western Union payment and address to our office.

NAME FOR PAYMENT.

Name: Paul Lopez

Destination: England.

ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WE PROCEED TO BRITISH CROWN COURT TO OBTAIN THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ON BEHALF OF YOUR FIRM FOR MONDAY'S APPOINTMENT.

Best regards,
BARRISTER PAUL LOPEZ ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional
PAUL & CO LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Phone number : +447031854809
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15)

From: Paul Esq and Co Law Chambers [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 1:23 PM

PAUL & CO CHAMBERS
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Wolver hampton London
WV11 1SZ
Wolverhampton.
Date: 16th SEPTEMBER, 2011

Dear ???

Kindly forward to me your company's address so that i can give you an invoice.

Best regards,
BARRISTER PAUL LAMBERT ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
Phone number : +44703185480
-------------------------------------------------------------------
16) (After I asked for an official invoice-finally they reied to send me a fake invoice, but they dont know to prepare an invoice- it was wrong.. and the email account changes to "lawyer.com")

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 1:45 PM
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]

PAUL & CO CHAMBERS
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Wolver hampton London
WV11 1SZ
Wolverhampton.

Dear ????,

Find attached, your invoice., kindly note that i still have to go and get the document, we don't have time.

Best regards,
BARRISTER PAUL ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
---------------------------------------------------------------------
17) (The lawyer gets angry because I wanted a really bank account)

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 2:28 PM

PAUL & CO CHAMBERS
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Wolver hampton London
WV11 1SZ
Wolverhampton.

Dear ????,

I don't work like this, i don't give out my personal account details, but Mr Williams had discussed with me, in addition to information you requested i have attached my law firm ceritificate

I await your reply as i told you initially that the British Crown Court will soon close for the week. Our appointment is on Monday, I need to get this document today.

Best regards,
BARRISTER PAUL ESQ.B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A

(Enclosed with this email he send me a fake PRACTISING CERTIFICATE)

PAUL & CO CHAMBERS,
THE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
144 High Street, Wednesfield, Wolver Hampton London, WV11 1SZ, Wolverhampton.
PAYMENT INVOICE
N0: 524/4716/092011
Date: 16th/SEPT./2011
Northern Rock Bank
Gosforth, England
IBAN: IE07 AIBK 9333 8475 1140 03
Account Number: 75234303
Account Name: Paul Lopez
TO: ?????

Descriptions
Part-Payment
Outstanding Balance
Total GBP
Amount paid for Obtaining an Affidavit of Oath from British Crown Court, England
nil
1,250.00 GBP
Mobilization Fee
nil
270.00GBP
Legal Fee
nil
950.00 GBP
2,470.00GBP
2,470.00GBP
Amount in Words: Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Great Britain Pounds
Authorized Signatory
---------------------------------------------------------------------

18) After all this dialog they tried to call me maybe 20 times.. because they couldnt get any payment.
At the meantime I tried to contact the UK-Police department and forwerded them all the phone numbers
that was used and all the IP adresses with all the documents and dialogs copied.

19) At least Mr Fernandez called me again and asked about the payment again. I told him that I have done the payment and that he have to go and take it from the bank account that was given from them.
He was angry and told me that this bank account is a old account and the cant get the payment from this account. Because of no time left for the meeting and they want to get the money, he told me to re-collect the payment from the bank and send it as soon as possible via Western Union to Name Paul Lopez.

20) # I want to finish my game with this cheaters and write them my last and effective email as below;
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:02 AM
To: Fernandez Goodnews ([email protected]);
Williams Stone ([email protected]);
Paul Esq and Co Law Chambers ([email protected]);
Barrister Paul [email protected]);
'[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: Seattle wolves united FC "contract" & bank payment

Dear all about seattle wolves united football club / Fan T-Shirt project,

First of all I want to send you a picture from me enclosed, as well (just for Joy-this was a zombie picture).

Please see the links below about the payment;
http://www.scribd.com/doc/64780618/Seat ... ifications (I send the this link to show, that I didnt believe in them from the beginning on)
and below the link of collecting back the payment from our bank to transfer it via Western Union to Paul Lopez (as discussed today on your call);
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21053

1) Seattle wolves united football club didnt exist
2) No company does write an official emali from gmail / yahoo mailbox / or other website accounts
3) No crazy person does give an offer or project over 250000 pcs
4) No company does make a payment without an official invoice (maybe just persons that are retard like you)
5) No lawyer did use an yahoo email account
6) Noone in turkey is retard like you, to trust someone like you and make payments befor meet you in personal
7) Maybe you can make scam like this just in Malysia / China or in your own country Nigeria
8) The phone numbers that you use are not really phone numbers
9) The adres of your seattle wolves united FC is normally the adres of the Football club “Wolverhapton Wanderers”
10) Bank account doesnt exist
11) Very Important for you: The price of this T-Shirtst was normally USD5,00 – U thought that you scam me but unfortunately dude “I scam you” ?
12) Your language is a bad english language, with this language you can just go and clean up the WC’s at a Metro station.

Please note;
You have to learn more about turkish people. Turkish people are not retard like you african idiots.
To scam Turkish people is impossible motha ......, you can just get in contact with turksh people if you have itching in your ass or if you want to let ..............................!

I knew this scam from the beginning on.. dont worry about that. I just wanted to have fun with you silly guys.
To get this informations is very easy for me because my father is a member of parliament.

Get your dirty fingers / hands out from turkey
Ciao baby

All used phone numbers / IP adresses are as below;
IP Numbers:
192.168.1.2:50249
192.168.1.2:50289
192.168.1.2:50288 (fx-in-f17.1e100.net:https)
UDP [fe80::d0ce:af82:21fo:6ceb%11]

Phone numbers;
Mr. Williams Stone: +44/2079791955 / 2032398319 / 7024072889
(Lawyer Mr. Barrister Paul Chambers +447031854809 )
Paul Lopez: +44/2348025799867 (this number has to be correct?)
Mr. Fernandez Goodnews: +44/7024011976 (they named him the Boss of GSW International agency)

Given bank detail;
Northern Rock Bank
Gosforth, England
IBAN: IE07 AIBK 9333 8475 1140 03
Account Number: 75234303
Account Name: Paul Lopez
#67854 by John DeLaney Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:45 pm
Once more Stone Williams is trying to entice another manufacturer into filling a T-shirt order for the non-existent Seattle Wolves Football Club

Seattle Wolves United FC England

De: Williams Stone [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviada: sábado, 10 de Setembro de 2011 2:01
Para:
Assunto: Branded White T-shirt Order Inquiry

Attention:-Supplier/Manufacturer

I am on a look out for a firm that can produce t-shirt supplies, I will like to know if your firm is capable of handling t-shirt production, i await your response so that i can give you more information/specifications about the order.

Regards

Stone Williams
_________

____________--
Enviada: segunda-feira, 12 de Setembro de 2011 16:31
Para:
Assunto: AGENT024.. .....ATTACHED SPECIFICAT IONS AND SAMPLE OF THE T-SHIRTS

Dear ....,

This is additional information regarding the project i told you about on the trading site. Our company is GSW International Agency, we are one of the Seattle Wolves FC agents, we source for good suppliers at a good price and good quality.
This project belongs to the Management of a Football Club here in England, because of the increase in the rate of the Football Fans, the management decided to embark on this project for the upcoming Pepsi League 2nd Division that will start by December 2011.
What the management wants is a white garment round neck with a (red oil paint) write up (wolves united) at the back of the white garment and (fan) write up at the left chest of the garment.

ROUND NECK WHITE T-SHIRT SHORT SLEEVE
1. Style Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2. Yarn 100% cotton
3. Size Normal European size
4. Color White (With One Red Color Printing, NO Embroidery)
5. Packing One dozen per one poly bag in carton box
6. GSM 180-220
7. Target Price USD$7.00/piece including my commission
Printing oil red colour at the left chest (Fan)
Printing oil red colour at the back (Wolves United)

Men's T-shirt
Fabric: 100%cotton carded, single jersey, 180GSM - 220GSM,
Style: round neck, short sleeves, side seams, with 1x1 rib collars
Double needle stitches at bottom and sleeve opening
Printing: normal silk screen printing, red color in front & back as yr. provided photos (See attachment)
Color of T-shirt: white

Normal European Size: 5 Different sizes - S to XXL (details as below)
SIZE(Inch) S M L XL XXL
Shoulder 18 19 20 21 22
Sleeve length 7.25 8 8.5 9 9
Full Chest 42 43.5 44 45 45.0
Neck 15 16 17 18 19
Body Length 27 28 29 30 31
Packing: 12pcs/polybag, then 120pcs in export carton of 58x36x46cm / GW: 22KG
Quantity: S: 50,000pcs / M: 50, 000pcs / L: 50,000pcs / XL: 50,000pcs / XXL: 50,000pcs = TOTAL: 250,000pcs/order & shipment

Kindly let me know the price you charge if FOB or C&F. Port of Destination LIVERPOOL.
I will get back to you on my commission and other information relating to the project.

Stone Williams 024
GSW International Agency
+447024072889
_______

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enviada: sexta-feira, 16 de Setembro de 2011 17:46
Para:
Assunto: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE T-SHIRT PROJECT

Dear ....,

Thanks, make sure that your firm meet all the conditions listed here, so comments on all the points listed from (i-v), because this are the terms and conditions attached to the project, you can find attached the copy of the terms and conditions regarding the project.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by given me far less than the percentage we agreed.

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per garment which will be my commission an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the manufacturing of the garment is transferred to your companies account by the wolves united football club, and should be a secret between me and you, and should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) if you make your target price $7.00USD per garment I think the management of Wolves United Football Club will consider it because other firms has been coming with $8.00USD some $8.50USD and they football club has been rejecting their pi, the delivery date should be by 4th week of December 2011 because the garment is for their football fans for this second division Pepsi league that is starting on 1st week of December 2011.

(iv)Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the award the contract to your firm the contract documents will sent to you to sign and return to their office the will immediately instruct there bank to transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production is transferred to your account i will fly down to your country with the empirical samples to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast because time is very short and the management of wolves united football club wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v)Finally and very important , I want to clarify you on one thing, based on my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club will award you a contract you must have a recognized lawyer in England that will stand on your company's behalf and surety you on the contract for security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City.

Stone Williams 024

GSW International Agency

+447024072889

John DeLaney
#69377 by John DeLaney Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:27 am
They are still at it, this from a Peruvian clothing manufacturer

The website mentioned is a fake site set up on Blogspot, it is not connected with the real Seattle Wolves who are based in Washington State, America.

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Thanks for your email and your pi is okay, i got a Good news now that my wife just delivered a bouncing baby boy like few hours ago .. AM SO HAPPY.

1) Like I told you am just an agent that registered with Seattle wolves’ united football of England, so is your right to forward your invoice directly to them and wait for their confirmation, that the procedure my job is just to guide you to see if your firm can win the contract. Your invoice is quit considerate compare to other firms pi so at this moment am leaving the other firms that am working with behind so that I can concentrate on one firm only which is your firm, so let work hard and see if the contract will be award to your company first and after that we will now talk about the legal matter of this project.

2)Please this is the management and Seattle wolves united football club email address and phone number below , you have to send your invoice to them, inform them about the agent that link you to them (024)and make sure you call their office as soon as you send the invoice to them so that you can talk to the General manager or committee manager of the football club and is very important you do so, is not only an email communication because many other bigger firms with different agent are struggling for the same contract so we have to be serious now because we have many competitors to beat to enable us win the contract .

Management of Seattle Wolves United Football Club Contact Below.

Committee Manager Mr. Joans Payee

Management .S. wolves united football club

Phone number: +447024094979, +447784025654

Direct line: +447031891649

Fax: +447024051403

The Wolves United Football Club Website: www.seattlewolvesunitedfc.blogspot.com

3) Note: once you send the pi to them you call their office to speak with the committee manager or the General manager of the club let them know how capable your firm is and will give them the best services, try your best to convince him when you call their office, and if you are a Christian put this project in prayers so that the contract will be awarded to your firm, Because based on my little observation I see you as a very hard working person and God help those who help themselves. Please update me any information from wolves’ football management after forwarding your pi and profile to them while I try my best down here as your agent.
Regards

Fernandez Good-news

+447024011976

Date: 2011/9/28
Subject: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE T-SHIRT PROJECT
To:
Dear -------.....,

Thanks, make sure that your firm meet all the conditions listed here, so
comments on all the points listed from (i-v), because this are the terms and
conditions attached to the project, you can find attached the copy of the
terms and conditions regarding the project.

(i) Please before we proceed on this business I want you to understand that
I like doing business with honest people, I have reason for saying this last
year I experience a disappointment from a firm in Malaysia after linking
them to a football club for a contract work and also running around to make
sure I arrange a lawyer for them that will stand on their company's behalf
here in England on an agreement of my commission, they disappointed me by
given me far less than the percentage we agreed.

(ii) Note: that you have to add 5% per garment which will be my commission
an it will be transfer to my account as soon as the fund for the
manufacturing of the garment is transferred to your companies account by the
wolves united football club, and should be a secret between me and you, and
should be out of sight in the invoice.

(iii) if you make your target price $7.00USD per garment I think the
management of Wolves United Football Club will consider it because other
firms has been coming with $8.00USD some $8.50USD and they football club has
been rejecting their pi, the delivery date should be by 4th week of
December 2011 because the garment is for their football fans for this second
division Pepsi league that is starting on 1st week of December 2011.

(iv)Based on my previous experience if your are lucky enough and the award
the contract to your firm the contract documents will sent to you to sign
and return to their office the will immediately instruct there bank to
transfer 85% of the total production money into your company's account for
the production to start up then 15% balance will also be wired before
shipment, Within 3 to 4 days the first 85% of the production is transferred
to your account i will fly down to your country with the empirical samples
to monitor the production for few days, so we have to be a little bit fast
because time is very short and the management of wolves united football club
wants to issue out this contract soonest so we need to make sure your
proforma invoice gets to the desk of their general manager soon.

(v)Finally and very important , I want to clarify you on one thing, based on
my previous experience before the management of Wolves United Football Club
will award you a contract you must have a recognized lawyer in England that
will stand on your company's behalf and surety you on the contract for
security of their fund since there mode of payment is T/T and only your bank
confirmation is not 100% guaranty for safety of their fund. So please while
we are struggling on getting the contract you should also find a recognized
British lawyer in England Wolverhampton City.

Stone Williams 024
GSW International Agency

+447024072889

John DeLaney
#69390 by began steele Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 am
The Wolves United Football Club Website: www.seattlewolvesunitedfc.blogspot.com

As with most things Google its almost impossible to contact a human to deal with these sites. None of the report buttons fit.
Similarly if you sent out wedding invites on gmail to say 75 people you would get blocked as a spammer, and try to fix that is impossible.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#70614 by ikranna Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 am
Damn ? recieved the same email they almost got me i am just glad i made a research and come up with scamwaners.Thank you so much john
#70629 by Gus Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am
Welcome ikranna - very glad you found this thread before being scammed.
Are they still using the same email address as posted above? If not, it would be helpful if you could add the new address to this thread just in case others might search for it.