Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#434446 by Ian Page Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:58 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Are You Interested in Bitcoin Investment
Received: Thu 9 Jun 2022 at 07:52

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings, Am investor Ms. Luis Louise and I would love to introduce
you to cryptocurrency and binary trade options Investments, it's a
really lucrative way of making profit with just little investments and
it doesn't require any experience, we handle the trades for you and
deliver your profits. Would you be interested?

Yours Faithfully,
Ms. Luis Louise
Future Context Trade Investment Company (Manager)
Advertisement

#439691 by AlanJones Tue May 30, 2023 12:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: GOOD NEWS
Tel. No.: +12022401193

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the Federal Reserve System and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our local and foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners and United States citizens.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Federal Reserve System and Department of US Treasury as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the United States Department of Justice, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

IMPORTANT: Also, please send me your information:
1. Your name...
2. Your age...
3. Your full address...
4. Your telephone number...
5. Your Occupation...
6. International Passport...

Yours sincerely,
Honorable John G. Roberts, Jr.
Chief Justice of the United States
Phone No +1 (202) 240-1193

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.