Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#434732 by Carlabanker Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:31 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

LOOKING FOR 3 CLIENTS WITH AT LEAST $25M (CASH OR LINE OF CREDIT) WHO WANT TO GET INTO TRADE. Client must have their own Trust Account at First Republic Bank in San Francisco. Trader can open this account for the client that only the client can access. First Republic is the 18th largest US bank with more than $180B in assets and an A+ rating. Their NYSE Stock ticker is “FRC”. NO ONE CAN TOUCH THE FUNDS EXCEPT THE CLIENT. The Funds are needed ONLY to provide POF for the Trader to get a $200M sblc though the client’s funds WILL NOT BE USED TO PURCHASE THE SBLC. Client’s net profit will be $150M net per month for 12 months. Client’s funds can be removed from their Trust Account as soon as trade begins (approx. 2 weeks from account opening). NO BROKER CHAINS – YOU MUST BE DIRECT TO THE CLIENT FOR CONSIDERATION. Your commission will be 8% of the trade profits. If you have a client who will consider moving $25M to their own Trust account at First Republic Bank,

Tony Ciccarelli
President & CEO at Enterprise Capital Solutions
Message me on Whatsapp +13302247197

Advertisement

#435756 by Carlabanker Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:40 pm
His new scam:

CASH TRADE AVAILABLE WITH A MINIMUM $2M. PAYS 100% PER WEEK. Funds need placed in a non depleting trust account at First Republic Bank in California (top 20 bank in the US). Trader pays 26 weekly installments to client. $2M block pays out $52M. I know the trader personally. Big commissions paid. For complete details – send me PM or whatsapp +1 330 224 7197.