Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.
RE: 40 WEEKS TRADE OPPORTUNITIES.
We have a program by a licensed trader, where clients with US$ or Euros (minimum amount 10M) can apply for admission to participate in a 40-weeks trade program. But not everyone is admitted. Details as follows:
1. The funds must be in a top bank in USA, Europe or Asia. No other banks are accepted.
2. The potential client (the participant) must pass (meet) compliance. Full KYC is
the first step requested by our team (onboarding). No RWA is requested.
3. Recent proof of funds, via current bank statement (where the minimum amount of
10M is seen and location of the bank).
Once the documents are received, and the potential client passes compliance, a proposal will be confirmed by our onboarding team. The proposal will mention the following points:
1. The funds will not move from the client's bank account
2. The documentation required is only a KYC (with copy of passport and a bank
statement - of the current days, if possible, online statement accepted); no RWA or
any other document is requested (unless special circumstances).
3. No need for SWIFT MT799 or MT760; the funds are not blocked.
4. Banker to banker confirmation of funds only (if required by the Trader).
5. The funds cannot be moved by the client (or anyone else) for a period of 40 weeks banking
6. The trade will be financed by the trader's own line of credit.
7. The client MUST have projects to justify the use of the trade profits.
8. The client must have, at least, one approved humanitarian or environment project,
which will meet World Bank's mandate (in other words, local communities must benefit from the trade profits of 15%).