Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.
SBLC Lease 6+2
Provider Moves First With RWA, No Upfront Fee
Term: One (1) year and one (1) day (Renewable)
Age: Lease/ Newly Issued
Issuing Bank: Barclays Bank UK or Top 25 Western European Banks.
Interest Rate: Zero percent (0%)
Contract amount: (XXXXXX) with rolls of extensions
First Tranche: AS AGREED
Consultant Fees: Lessee and Lessor Sides Share One Percent (1%) equally.
Screen: Euroclear only.
Transaction Model: Pre-Advice from Lessor’s bank first via MT799.
Delivery: MT-760 from Issuing bank with Hard Copy to follow in seven (7) banking days by
bank bonded courier.
Payment: By unconditional SWIFT Wire Transfer – MT103.
1. Lessee submits signed letter of intent (LOI)/MOU, together with International passport scanned copy, full
text of MT799 & MT760 verbiages, Lessee and Beneficiary‘s bank details, CIS, and Corporate Registration
2. Provider countersigns Agreement along with issuing bank’s full banking coordinates.
3. This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract and will be authenticated and
notarized to avoid contract breach and Lessee will be required to pay for the notary authentication cost of
the contract documents here in UK. After notarization of the contract documents here in the UK, both
parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective banks. Estimated cost of notarization is
USD5,000 to USD10,000.
4. The Lessor’s bank issues Pre-advice by SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to Lessee Beneficiary’s nominated
bank within 48-72 banking hours (2 to 3 banking days). Simultaneously a copy of the Pre-advice by SWIFT
MT199 or MT-799 will be sent to the Lessee via email.
5. Within 48-72 banking hours (2 to 3 banking days) following issuance of Pre-advice by SWIFT MT199 or
MT-799 and upon successful authentication, the Lessee’s Beneficiary bank replies to the Provider/Issuing
Bank via MT799 confirming readiness to receive the BG/SBLC via SWIFT MT 760. Simultaneously a copy
of the ‘readiness to receive’ by SWIFT MT799 will be sent to the Provider via email.
6. Successive to the Lessee’s Beneficiary Bank reply confirming readiness to receive the BG/SBLC via
MT760, Issuing Bank shall within 24-48 banking hours (1 to 2 days) deliver the bank instrument (BG/SBLC)
via SWIFT M760 to Lessee’s Beneficiary‘s nominated bank.
7. Within 15-21 banking days Upon receipt of the SWIFT MT760 BG/SBLC and upon successful
authentication and final confirmation by the Lessee Beneficiary‘s nominated bank, Lessee agrees to pay by
SWIFT MT103 wire transfer the total BG/SBLC Lease cost of 6%+2% of face value to the nominated banks
accounts of Provider and facilitators.
8. Within 7 banking days after receipt of funds (6%+2%), the hard copy will be sent to Lessee Beneficiary’s
nominated bank by bank-bonded courier.
According to the provider, review became necessary to bypass certain Prudential Banking protocols and to
underwrite Provider/Stakeholders confidence in providing the BG/SBLC.