Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#441992 by Carlabanker Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:35 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

5 TIME BULLET ENHANCEMENT 4 DAYS HERE IS COMPOUNDING PROGRAM MINIMUM $500M

ATT: TO ALL MY ASSOCIATES

1-) - IF YOU HAVE A REAL CLIENT THAT HAS REAL FUNDS TO DO THE CORRECT PROGRAM AS ATTACHED, HAVE THEM FILL OUT THE COMPLETE DOCUMENTS AS INSTRUCTED OTHER WISE DON'T WAST MY TIME

2-)-I MUST HAVE A REAL 4 PAGE FRESH BLACK SCREEN SHOWING THE SIGNATORY, PRINCIPLE & PASSPORT AND BANKER.

3-)-HAVE THE SIGNATORY FILL OUT THE ATTACHED AML-KYC AND TERM SHEETS IF FULL, SIGNED IN WET BLUE INK AND RETURN.

WE WILL DO THIS BEFOR CHRISTMASS IN ONE TRANCH
AGAIN I AM A PRINCIPLE MANAGER NOT A BROKER AND HAVE NO TIME FOR JUNK

this program has valid time you should fast action for seat reservation

If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me any time.
If I'm in-transit, I will get back to you within 1-24hrs

DR Ahmet Z Altunis
worldwide development platform capital group
Trading & Investments, London & Europe
[email protected]
[email protected]

The attached program is not a trade, it is an enhancement program designed to make funds available for larger projects worldwide.

We arrange to put off ledger funds on ledger and or on ledger funds to be enhanced, by multiplying 5 times in 4 days. Currently in this banking default situation times the Swift systems is running slower, so we estimate 5 to 15 days currently. off-ledger are moved GPI L2L into the bank common account, updated to on-ledger then moved GPI to the HSBC London program.

We have 5 unlimited accounts: (Unlimited means minimum 500M to quads.)

These facilities were used many times last year and again this year.

Two in HSBC London, one in CITIBANK London, One in Deutsche Bank and One in UBS Zurich all set up for this, we have all permits,

allocation’s and capability for small, 500M to extremely large amounts.

This is a one-time program; only new funds may participate again.

This is not a trade so the 5X funds may be traded.

I have sent you the required in color AML-KYC that must be returned in the same full colors, Signed in wet blue ink in the designated stripped boxes and each page initialed. No alterations are allowed to the AML-KYC .

The BCL and RWA must be fresh and on the correct bank paper in color, The Signatures must be wet not pasted.

We need also attorney letter attached

The Passport and Prof of life must show his/her full face with the passport next to his face and must be very clear and readable. Newspaper is not required.

The term sheet must be signed in wet blue ink and also must be returned in full color.

The Genealogy and consultant CIS must be also returned together with the updated documents in word so the contract codes maybe added.

I have attached the required SAMPLE BCL, RWA to be signed by the clients’ bankers.

Make sure the AML-KYC is fully filled out, signed in wet blue ink and the Passport, Prof of life and all bank BCL, RWA and very clear and fully readable!

IF OFF-LEDGER I NEED A FRESH BLACK SCREEN, NOT AN OLD ATTEMPTTED FAILED TRANSFER SCREEN IN COLOR
Advertisement