Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#70647 by mylove Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm
i received this from tagged seems like he added 12,997 friends as of this date, and proposing a big business opportunity, i hope this will not be the international scammer cuz too many people are getting his invitations, and i hope the scamwarner authorities will help to find out, below attached the details about this person:
================
his tagged id is: Profile URL:http://www.tagged.com/asia24
Oddbjorn Dahl

============below are his messages shown on his profile =========================
Hi!, I am Bjorn, a businessman from Norway. I am working with SiteTalk, a social site that is growing rapidly! SiteTalk is a new web community similar to Facebook, but you can make money when members use the site, order products or use services.

Hi!, I am Bjorn, a businessman from Norway.

I work with SiteTalk is one of the fastest growing companies in history. It took only 49 days to go
from 1 million- to 5.7 million members.

Why SiteTalk? Why Now?

The company is still in Pre-launch, so people who join now will have a fantastic position when the huge growth starts. However, I have already business partners with weekly incomes of more than 12,500 Euro!

Would you like to be the next one?

The timing is perfect - SiteTalk is still in pre-launch, it is smart to join now, so that you get a top position before my team the coming weeks, will contact hundreds of friends and associates worldwide!

SiteTalk – Unaico Asia Regional Conference 2011

Bangkok, Thailand Date: 25 October 2011 (Tuesday) Venue: 22/F, Convention Centre A1, Centara Grand at CentralWorld Address: 999/99 Rama1 Road Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Time: 12:00 – 19:00 p.m. Contact me by: [email protected]

For more details:

Global offices:
The company already has offices in United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore, and will open more offices worldwide in the near future, marking the end of the pre-launch period, and the company for officially open!

Rewards:
Unaico is right now handing out in commissions and awards more than what most other direct selling companies are doing in total sales:

Our Members are some of the highest paid in the network marketing industry, which is fantastic since SiteTalk is still in Pre-launch. In September alone more than 25 Vice Presidents were awarded with €100,000.

In October more than 100 Rolex watches will be given away, as well as more than 20 Thailand Villas valued at approximately €300,000 each.

In September, Unaico will handing out more than €10 Million in recognition awards alone, and that is not counting Unaico’s payment of the regular monthly commissions that is also in the millions.

Business model:
The business model include social network platform, marketing, direct selling, retail, financial investment, education, property, telecommunication, traveling, entertainment, nutrition, health care and charity associations.

Kind Regards,

(Oddbjorn Dahl) Bjorn Dahl, from Norway, Scandinavia!

FREE REGISTRATION: Click on the video to open it in YouTube!
You will find the link below the video.

( Bjorn YouTube Channel for all info: http://www.youtube.com/user/dahl1000 )

LEADERSHIP TRAINING Soon:
We are looking for persons who are willing to work dedicated for 1-2 years with building a huge base of members, and then be able to receive money for the rest of their lives.

Based on experiences from other countries, many of the participants will be able to earn up to 12 500 euros per week! If you are the right person, and interested to attend, please contact me by e-mail:
[email protected]

==========================end=========================================
Advertisement

#70655 by Dotti Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 pm
They are trying to sound like a legitimate MLM / social networking business, but that reads like a textbook recruiting letter for a pyramid or ponzi scheme. Officially it appears they sell some products--but the majority of them are not unique, and by most reports, they charge above the normal market rate for them.

A little quick research shows that the governments of some countries have already warned their citizens against this company, and the founders allegedly have a lengthy history of ponzoi/pyramid schemes. If they are as fast growing as they claim to be, why is it that they have now been around for a couple of years, yet most of us have never even heard of them?

Pyramid schemes are designed so that the people at the top make money, because they get it from the people below them. Only a small percentage of people are in that category. Each person who joins has to bring more people into the scheme in order to make money. If you get in early enough, you certainly can make money--but that money comes from the people you recruit, and in the end, the people at the bottom lose money, because they will run out of people to recruit. In the end, all pyramid schemes, (and most MLM's) will collapse.

Every time someone asks about this kind of scheme, someone comes along to defend it, telling us that it is legitimate, groundbreaking, they are making a fortune, etc. Why do they do this? Because their own income depends on more people joining! In other words, the people who come along to defend this kind of scheme do it because they need you to believe in it, so that they can take your money too! Any time a discussion stops someone from joining, they lose a chance to make more money.

Pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries, and it is for good reason.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.