Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#74222 by Terminator5 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 pm
The source host name is "server2.bsslserver.org" and the source IP address is 41.211.232.78

Geo-Location Information

Country Nigeria

City Lagos

Reply-To: [email protected]

Subject: My October Performance

Begin Scam Email:

Hi,

Forex Traders are about the best money makers,this is why they are being sought out the world over.You too can learn to trade this market only if you desire

Below is my October performance.

If you desire a managed account service follow the following step

1.Contact any forex broker and set up a live account,the broker must be a meta4 broker.Our minimum managed account is any account with a balance ot atleast $3,000.00

2.Once the account is funded send to me the login information of your trading platform and I will manage your account

3.At the end of the trading period withdraw the profit and send me 30% from every profit that I made for you.In the event you failed to pay me the 30% I will never trade on your account again.

Welcome to the world of forex trading!We manager forex account for investors and also conduct Free online training and professional training to join add us to your yahoo messenger our id is forexmoneymakers or join our skype id is fxaccountmanagers

Below is my performance for October an account of $1,999.20 resulting to a profit of $31,721.70

Further Contents : A purported Forex Statement .

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement