Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#10608 by GomerPyle Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 am
You'll get stolen credit card details if you respond to this scam.

He doesn't care what you sell as he's not interested. A serious person would have located your website and then sent an enquiry, but that limits how many people he can contact, and he only wants a person to accept the credit card details he provides, then he'll want a partial refund to be sent to him by Western Union.

The gmail address and the style rev(erend)tonysupplies is complete Lad, as in their mind a Reverend is always beyond suspicion.

Turner Int Australia Pty Ltd is such an impressive company, you'd expect them to have their own website, especially as most kids have them nowadays, but if they had one, they;'d also have their own domain and contact you by mail from that domain.

from Tony Brown <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:01 AM
subject ORDER TO AUSTRALIA
mailed-by cpanel.aic.net

hide details 1:01 AM (14 hours ago)

Hello there,

Greetings from Turner Int Australia Pty Ltd. My name is Tony Brown the CEO of the company. i will like to place order on some products in your company,but i would like to know if you ship to North Sydney, Australia and also do you accept Visa or Master card as method of payment? Please do not forget to
include your web page in your replying back to my message and get back to me as fast as possible so that i can let you know the product i would like to order. Please email me back with the current price list on the
products if your website is not updated.

Thank you....

Yours Sincerely,
Tony Brown

Turner Int Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 37, 100 Miller Street.
North Sydney.
Australia.
NSW 2028
Tel: 61.2.8717.7908
Fax: +64 (9) 410-7147
Reply to:[email protected]

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

It's a valid Australian telephone number, so he could possibly be wanting a double whammy of passing off stolen card details and getting your goods without paying.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
Advertisement