Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#76435 by arnbel45 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 am
Hope you are doing good with your family over there in Philippines? I knew this proposal may come as a surprise to you because we hardly know each other from the Adams, but by my experience in life and in my profession, someone have to confined on another to succeed in every project. I want to confined in you on this transaction and i don't want you to abuse or betray my trust for you. I want you to make inquiries about lucrative business and investment in your country Phillipines, such as landed properties like Hotels, residence condo etc
Let me introduce myself to you dear, i am working as the International operational department manager, with African Fixed Income Angola, in Angola, . On a routine inspection I discovered a very huge amount of funds that was deposited by a foreign client from Libya in particular. The funds have been here over four years and accumulated demur-rages, I carried some investigation about the client and I am certainly sure the twin sisters pass away during the war and none of her family members knew about the said funds, and According to the African Fixed Income Angola Finance laws , If after five years nobody initiate the claims to the funds, it will Consolidated trust account of the Finace house. That is why i want to work with you to move the funds out from here.

I will professionally handle every necessary legal documents that will be required in authenticating and regularizing you as the authorized beneficiary of the funds, I want to assure you that the transaction is without any risk if due process is followed accordingly. This is my job, i knows everything about it and will carefully handle it in a professional way.
As soon as we achieve success on this i will resign from my work and join you in Philippines so we can work together. Please my dear, try and keep everything about this transaction very confidential and secret to yourself alone because any problem on this transaction will jeopardized the future of my job and family. We can only be communicating on email, please no calls, no sms to avoid any trace after. I will give you 25% of the total funds for your corporation, and 30% of the investment profit will go to you if you wish to be part of it. I shall wait to read from you for more information's and proceedings.

from Elen Hope [email protected]
Advertisement