Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#81150 by AlanJones Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:06 am
I haven't worked out exactly what scam this scammer is pulling here, but as the email originates from Nigeria and not London it's some sort of scam.

Hello ,

Am Randy Henderson, I represent H20 Modeling Agency here in London , we wish to select two of your photograph images for a Coca-Cola bill-board advertisement at "Connolly Station" 15 minute bus ride from Dublin Ferry port.

All we need is five of your finesse photograph, we will have to select the best suited for the billboard from the five pictures you send, Once we have selected the suited for the job we will email back the two pictures we have selected and also we need your approval to go on with the job process, Your approval we also enable us process your payment.

Note: On these contract, You will be paid just for your pictures right away. Your total payment on these contract is $250,000 So if your are interested kindly get back to me on my personal email address: [email protected]

Note: REPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO THIS EMAIL! ! !

STORM MODEL
1st Floor
5 Jubilee Pl
London
SW3 3TD
http://www.stormmodels.com

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.139.89.171
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#81155 by youjo king Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 am
I'd love to know how this scam works as well , so I'm going to bait him. :D

Any person who by any false pretence, and with intent to defraud, obtains from any other person anything capable of being stolen, or induces any other person to deliver to any person anything capable of being stolen, is guilty of a felony.
#86789 by wikkitt Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 pm
I have been contacted over and over by this guy Randy requesting basic information and the promise to use an image of me for billboard advertisement. Deeper into the emails he gave me an email for a lawyer named Solomon Levy. Solomon Levy sent me email requesting $476 dollars for his services of transfering $3.6 million dollars U.S.D. to me all in return he would retain 5%. I told he and Randy from Storm Modeling that I would not be sending money to anyone. I then got an email and was directed to contact Moran Shipping to have a cash delivery within 48 hours upon my consent. I contacted Moran Shipping and requested a quote for delivery. Moran shipping has requested that I send $460 dollars ASAP western union. After refusing to pay, I got another email this morning stating that I can come to London and get my money and pay the fees in person. If I consent they may offer me a good deal on a plane and request that I send them some money. I had a bad taste in my mouth the first time these people contacted me when I couldn't originally find the photo they were wanting to use on my Linkdin account. I knew this was a scam and this emailing has been going on now two weeks. This morning I told them that if there was any money in my name to give it to the church.
#86793 by Helen Halper Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, wikkitt!
I'm happy to hear that you weren't fooled by these scammers.
In order to help other potential victims using google, would you please post all the email addresses, (the "lawyer" and "shipping company") that you have been in contact with?

#109792 by youjo king Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am
Hi wikkitt,
sorry about the delay in posting but I'm realy glad that by posting these things on here I've helped at least one person suss these buggers out.
Thanks for your post.

Any person who by any false pretence, and with intent to defraud, obtains from any other person anything capable of being stolen, or induces any other person to deliver to any person anything capable of being stolen, is guilty of a felony.