Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#86784 by began steele Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

ERASTUS
Male
57 years old
kaduna
Nigeria
Email: [email protected] Login IP: 41.206.11.5 Signup IP: 41.206.11.5
Hello friend,

I need your assistance in securing my shares. Please I write you these mail to be a foreign owner of my shares, am not asking you to buy my shares but to claim my shares as your own, by informing Union Bank Nigeria that you bought my shares this month from me, so that union bank will not investigate my shares and find out i diverted unclaimed shares of dead customers.

I am not a greedy man so i will let you have 40% of my shares dividend for helping me prevent union bank from investigating my shares.

Union bank stated a law in the constitution with "Section Code 312" that any foreign investor who owns a share with union bank nigeria will not be investigated or interrogated because most of their business income/salary comes from outside the country.

Due to diversion of unclaimed shares dividend by we the stock brokers of the union bank, union bank board of investigation decided to investigate every stock brokers shares so i want to make you the foreigner owner of my shares so that union bank will assume my shares your own.

The dividend of my share worth the sum of Eight million and ninety two thousand NAIRA, this is equivalent to Five million DOLLAR. Please send me your email so that I send to you my shares document. you shall send to union bank to transfer my shares dividend to you as the new owner.

my email is [email protected]

Thanks
Mr.Erastus

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement