Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#195646 by kandykuture Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 am
Hi I met this guy on this date site called datehookup on march 24th he messages me first we got to talking for a couple days than he says for better conversation you should go to your yahoo account and messager I don't know how he knew I had and yahoo account so we talk over at Yahoo account he seemed really nice guy one of those guys us girls dream about coming to our rescued. Butt he told me first his name was Ryan than he said his name Christopher Carney us. Sgt. Than after awhile he said he loved me only after 1week of talking to him. He said he wanted to leave Kabul Afghanistan only if I get a form for western union and its going to cost $$250 for him to leave Kabul Afghanistan first he said he's has to asked his boss agent. When we talked first he told me he's goin be there awhile longer than few days later he goes if you want me to come home with you you have to get western union forms plus $$250 something don't seem right I played along with his little scams iam sick of people getting the better of me. Here his yahoo email don't know if its coming from Kabul Afghanistan at all [email protected] he said name Ryan Johnson who knows. What do you think he's was so perfect he told me he would take care of my self and my 2child and I would not lack for nothing. Butt he also said he gots over $$950,000 in his bank than why does he want my $$250 to get him out of Kabul Afghanistan. Western union forms. Please someone tell me is this real or fake plus on datehookup he's looks like a different man than the picture on Facebook he looked like blue uniform on date site and army colors on Facebook. So confused plus he was demanding I do this asap
Advertisement

#196774 by Pocahontas123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 am
I would like to add another name: David Rudy Jensen (also known as Brett Hudson and Paul Mill).
He claims to be half Dutch, half American and that he's on peace keeping mission in Afghanistan. He said he was born in Amsterdam and moved to the USA when he was 14 years. His parents were both killed in a car crash and his uncle came to Holland to move him to the USA. He claims to have a daughter of 20 years of age, her name is Christabel. I got suspicious because his English grammar isn't good. English is not my mother language but even my grammar was better than his!
I ran his picture through Google Image search and was linked to Scamwarners. Thank God I was only talking to him for a week and that I have a suspicious mind. By the way, he didn't ask me for money or naughty pictures (yet).

We talked through Skype and his email adres is: [email protected]
His Skype name is: david.jenson8
#197228 by Littlefrog47 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:08 pm
I have another one to add to your list.US Army, SSGT Alan Campbell, MOS :11B4035T, serving in Libya, saying he's from Denver, Colorado.
He sent me a random message on Skype asking if I would chat with him. So we started chatting for a couple of weeks. Seemed to get on quite well. He then said that he would like to meet me. I'm from South Cumbria, UK. He said he was unable to take any leave at the moment and that I could put in a leave request for him. Possibly against my better judgement, I agreed.
He sent me an email address to request leave - [email protected]
He told me to say I was his fiancee. They replied to me by sending an attachment containing;
Defense Department, United States Army, Policy and Instructions for Leave Request (G6)555
It gave a list of conditions, Number 9 stating that the person making the request would have to pay expenses, that would be reimbursed when he arrived here. This did set off alarm bells. Asked him about it, and said i could email him a copy. He gave me his email address - [email protected]
Different name. He said the payment was just to cover admin, and to sign the form ans send it back. Not a hope in hell of me doing that. So I have ceased all contact with him.
This sort of thing makes me sick. I feel that it is giving genuine soldiers a bad reputation. Please everyone, beware of these scammers
#197304 by Littlefrog47 Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Just an update from my post about US Army, SSGT Alan Campbell, MOS :11B4035T
Received another email from [email protected]
They have just sent me a request to send $1600, so that I can pay for another person to be shipped out to replace him while he is on leave.
Really!!!!!!!
#241590 by rubyred Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 pm
The guy said is name was gensam richard but later found out the pic he was posting where gen david miller.He said he had a son called alex.And he needed meto hold a box for him.Turns out he scamed me outofz£600.so bware.
#241614 by HillBilly Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 pm
hi and welcome, rubyred . Sorry you were scammed.. Has he changed email addresses or can you provide any other information about this scammer? yahoo IM, skype, phone #, or anything that might help possible future victims to be warned of him???

scammers change names like most people change undies, often they use 20 or 30 identities at the same time, too.

#260162 by Cassandradk Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:16 am
Hi everybody! I would like to add some new army "members" :D
They are:
Wright John, skype name - nitin78611, [email protected]
Mark Jay (Lee), skype name - dhangsky04

The last one was claiming to be a 4 Star General , press confrence command, in the UK army)) He told me that he was serving in the army for the last 20 years. He was making grammar mistakes, too much mistakes for such an experienced 4 star general! :lol: My english is not excellent, but I can clearly see it.
After I caught him, he disappeared, swearing :)

Hope karma will find them all!!
#260208 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:14 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Cassandradk

Well spotted - there is no such thing as 'four star' general in the UK army, though there is an equivalent rank which is just a general. A four star general is an American rank and scammers watch movies and are only familiar with US ranks.

It's a rare and very senior rank in the UK and those that haven't been knighted are usually barons. The only more senior rank in the army in the UK is Field Marshal and that is an honorary title (currently held by the Queen's husband) :=)

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#278174 by Tracy Heatherly Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:48 am
Yes I to have been chatting with Ryan Johnson. He started talking with me through the dating site meet me just this past week the first week of December 2015 he didn't want to chat on their site wanted to know if I could text or message trough my email which I had others asked me the same thing so I didn't see any harm in it and he said he was in the Army and was deployed to Afghanistan and we talked possible 2 days and he loved me and within the next day he was wanting to leave Afghanistan and retire from the army and wanted to come home to me and my 3 daughters and grandson and he would help me with everything told me he would let me choose the 2 vehicles I wanted or would buy me one but he said he had at least 10 million dollars or pretty near that much here in the states but needed me to money gram him 250.00 dollars to leave and come home to me and he would repay me back everything that I sent and the loan I would have to gotten to send it to him plus all my other loans I have been paying and every time I questioned him and said I couldn't take that risk he would OMG everything he said because I was doubting him or i wasn't trusting him :cry:
#278175 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:54 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam. He is a scammer. He will never come see you. All he wants is your money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/