Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#15541 by Chris Fuller Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 am
Fees will be required for registering the company, obtaining the mining licence, and obtaining the export licence. But the documents provided will be fake. It is not a true offer or a genuine opportunity - it is a scam.

IP Address: 41.211.30.113 - Ghana

from [email protected]
date Mon, Oct 26, 2009
subject my belove

good day
I am Mrs lilian johnson, I want to introduce this to you because I know that you will be capable to handle it. A local community here want to sign a contract with any person who will be interested in extracting gold in their land. 1. That the person will extract the gold and export it by himself ,2. That the contract will be for 25 years , 3. That when the person comes the both parties will now work on their conditions Which means that you will have to register a company here and get the mining license with the exporting license as well so that you do not work with any middle man or third party which gives confidence. I will be ready to assist you in doing your registration of company and getting all the licenses and governments documents for the operation. Regards, iam waiting to hear back form you soonest.
Advertisement