Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#15819 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm
The scammer might offer to purchase a property that you have for sale; or sometimes, like with this one, he might suggest that you find a local property (or several properties) for him. He may offer (eventual) payment for your time and trouble. He will probably appear to be quite patient while you locate suitable properties, make appointments to view them, and proceed with arranging the usual structural or other surveys that might be usual to make prior to purchase in your country.

But as soon as he needs to forward some money for something, he will require some kind of transfer or documentation fee, or a courier payment.

Obtaining this money from you is his sole intention. He has no interest in - or money to purchase - any properties in your country. He is not who he says he is, nor does he have the clients he claims to have. It is a scam to obtain money from you.

IP Address: 41.215.160.134 - Ghana

from Gidson Mr.Kelvin <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Sun, Nov 1, 2009
subject LAND AND HOUSE PROPERTIES FOR PURCHASE

LAND AND HOUSE PROPERTIES FOR PURCHASE

- ATTENTION:TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU AND HOW IS BUSINESS WITH YOU OVER THERE,I AM MR.KELVIN GIDSON.. ,I AM ALSO REAL ESTATE AGENT HERE IN GHANA,I AM IN SEARCH OF A GOOD HOME FOR MY CLIENT HONORABLE DR RICHARD ANANE MINISTER, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GHANA.I AM CONTACTING YOU IN RESPECT OF LAND AND HOUSE PROPERTIES FOR PURCHASE AS CONTAINED IN YOUR PROFILE.HE WANT A RESIDENTIAL HOUSE FOR HIS FAMILY IN YOUR COUNTRY. THE LOCATION MUST BE OUTSIDE THE CITY. AND IT MUST HAVE ALL HOUSE COMFORTS.AND THIS PROPERTIES ARE ESTIMATED $25 MILLION US DOLLAR BOTH THE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND THE HOTEL.IF YOU ARE CAPABLE AND WILING TO SECURE THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROPERTIES AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE CONTACT ME,TELL:00233-203-931893.MORE SO GIVE ME MORE DETAILS ABOUT ANY PROPERTIES THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW,SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS PURCHASE.THIS PURCHASE MUST BE VERY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION IN THE GOVERNMENT.EXPECTING YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE,REGARDS,MR.KELVIN GIDSON.
Advertisement